All new BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP finally announced! EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT IS NOW!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

All new BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP finally announced! EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT IS NOW!

Blythe Klipple

John Sanpietro's all new BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP has been announced:  January 14-February 4, 2014, 10 p.m. eastern.

If you've been waiting to start a blog or need to improve your blog (like me) NOW is the time!

When you sign up, not only do you get the four hour-long webinars, but you'll also gain access to over 30 over-the-shoulder, step-by-step videos, taking you through every phase of building, optimizing and maintaining your blog! 

For more information, use the link below.  The Early Bird Discount Period begins NOW!

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  blythek@mac.com
In addition to the $10 EARLY BIRD discount, that's $20 off of your registration right now.

I know I'll be at the Boot Camp webinars and hope you will be too if you've been wanting to do something about your blog:  Create it or improve it.  Remember, you can listen to the Boot Camp recordings and view the 30+ how-to videos through May 1st.  What are you waiting for?  :)

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampinwithblythe.com (biz)

My 17 year old niece, Annika, suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8, 2013. Although she hasn't fully woken up from her coma yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR