Accountability Partners

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Accountability Partners

Marti Crapo

Our partners are busy working on the road to success this week. They are already starting on the third week of their program and have chosen goals that range from getting organized to getting bookings.

Here are a couple of examples of goals that members of the Accountability Group have chosen:

1. Create visuals for my Workshops that will showcase the exciting new SAB products (see the video by Rhonda Wade for more on these visuals: http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=7555&relid=221
  2. Contact everyone on my customer list and find out if they are interested in a class, a workshop or just ordering.
  3. Have a Power Hours 4 times a week with at least half of that hour devoted to my stamping business. Learn more about Power Hours here: http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=6418&relid=61

What are your goals this year?
How about working with a partner to help you achieve that goal - join our next round of partners. If you want to know more about the program, read the article here:

I want to introduce the NEW Coordinator for this program - Janette Espinosa-Santamarina. She will be picking up with the current partners group and continuing the program. If you have questions, contact us at acct_partner@sudsol.com.
--

Marti Crapo
Marti Crapo
Reply | Threaded
|

Contests on Facebook Page

Diane Harman

Does anyone do contests on their Facebook pages or blogs?  If so how do you do them?  What apps or plugins do you use?

I am thinking about starting this.

Thanks

Diane

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Contests on Facebook Page

Amber Cerda

What kind of contests??? Maybe a "flip this card"? That sounds interesting!!!!

Amber Cerda

Sent from my Not-So-Smart Smart Phone

On Jan 19, 2015, at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n16976h55@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Contests on Facebook Page
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@twc.com

Does anyone do contests on their Facebook pages or blogs? If so how do you do them? What apps or plugins do you use?

I am thinking about starting this.

Thanks

Diane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accountability-Partners-tp16970p16976.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Contests on Facebook Page

Phyllis Strickland

You might want to check out the FB rules before you do a contest.  I know there was some discussion about this awhile back and you have to be very careful how you do it if a prize is involved.

I know many bloggers stopped doing it but I don’t remember the particulars because I never got into that.  Maybe someone else on this list remembers.

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n16992h86@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n16992h86@.nabble]

Amber Cerda

On Jan 19, 2015, at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n16976h55@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Does anyone do contests on their Facebook pages or blogs? If so how do you do them? What apps or plugins do you use?

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Contests on Facebook Page

Diane Harman

I know FB keeps changing their rules on everything. I was checking out some of the companies that do these things, and they want an arm and a leg and a kidney for it. It is really to get more exposure. Where you would give away something, but people would have to visit your FB page and fill out a form. You determine what they have to provide. Email and Name. After they fill out the form,  it encourages them to like your page and share it with their friends, but can’t require it. These companies would randomly pick a winner for you.

Diane

From: ml-node+s1100894n16994h88@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n16994h88@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:56 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Contests on Facebook Page

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Contests%20on%20Facebook%20Page

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

You might want to check out the FB rules before you do a contest.  I know there was some discussion about this awhile back and you have to be very careful how you do it if a prize is involved.

I know many bloggers stopped doing it but I don’t remember the particulars because I never got into that.  Maybe someone else on this list remembers.

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n16992h86@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n16992h86@.nabble]

Amber Cerda

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accountability-Partners-tp16970p16994.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h67@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.