Accountability Partners

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Accountability Partners

Marti Crapo

Sign Up Now - This is the last call for Accountability Partners. You have until tomorrow at midnight to sign up for the next round which starts on Jan 5, 2015 and ends on Feb 15, 2015. Contact me now to join.

Here are the details of the Accountability Program:

You sign up to work with an accountability partner for a 6-week time period

This pairing is two ways - you are accountable to them, they are accountable to you.

You set a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goal you wish to accomplish during that 6 week time period.  

You communicate with your partner frequently, giving them updates on your progress, hearing about their progress and sharing ideas, success and encouragement  as you continue through the 6 weeks.

You can find more details about the program and goal setting HERE

Contact me today or tomorrow to join in the next round.

acct_partner@sudsol.com

--
Marti Crapo
Marti Crapo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Accountability Partners

Tanya Stottlemire

count me in please

On Jan 3, 2015, at 2:30 PM, SUDSOL [Marti Crapo] via Business Talk wrote:

martijean@comcast.net?subject=Accountability%20Partners
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: martijean@comcast.net

Sign Up Now - This is the last call for Accountability Partners. You have until tomorrow at midnight to sign up for the next round which starts on Jan 5, 2015 and ends on Feb 15, 2015. Contact me now to join.

Here are the details of the Accountability Program:

You sign up to work with an accountability partner for a 6-week time period

This pairing is two ways - you are accountable to them, they are accountable to you.

You set a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goal you wish to accomplish during that 6 week time period.

You communicate with your partner frequently, giving them updates on your progress, hearing about their progress and sharing ideas, success and encouragement as you continue through the 6 weeks.

You can find more details about the program and goal setting HERE

Contact me today or tomorrow to join in the next round.

--
Marti Crapo
Marti Crapo

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marti Crapo, please change the email address to: martijean@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accountability-Partners-tp16471.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.