Accolades to StoryRock the creator of My Digital Studio!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Accolades to StoryRock the creator of My Digital Studio!

Sue Erickson

Although Stam[pin’ Up! no longer sells and supports My Digital Studio, I have still loved it and have used it on a regular basis. Now the time has come that updates in computer software require that applications be 64 bit instead of 32 bit and advise you to contact the developer of My Digital Studio. I decided to contact StoryRock to see if they could help. I am totally surprised and delighted that they have given me at no cost My Memories Suite 8 with the assurance that I can migrate all my MDS projects over to My Memory Suite 8 without even being able to open MDS. Wow! Such generous customer service!!!
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Accolades to StoryRock the creator of My Digital Studio!

Lois Folla

That is wonderful news Sue. Thanks so much for sharing this. I will be moving all of my MDS over to them in a few months. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021, 12:37 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57011h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Accolades+to+StoryRock+the+creator+of+My+Digital+Studio!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Although Stam[pin’ Up! no longer sells and supports My Digital Studio, I have still loved it and have used it on a regular basis. Now the time has come that updates in computer software require that applications be 64 bit instead of 32 bit and advise you to contact the developer of My Digital Studio. I decided to contact StoryRock to see if they could help. I am totally surprised and delighted that they have given me at no cost My Memories Suite 8 with the assurance that I can migrate all my MDS projects over to My Memory Suite 8 without even being able to open MDS. Wow! Such generous customer service!!!
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accolades-to-StoryRock-the-creator-of-My-Digital-Studio-tp57011.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

ktstamps
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Bummer, I just threw mine away because I updated my computer...wish I would have thought of that!!!!

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 9:37 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57011h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Accolades+to+StoryRock+the+creator+of+My+Digital+Studio!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accolades-to-StoryRock-the-creator-of-My-Digital-Studio-tp57011.html

--

Stampin up  Demonstrator
Shop here with me

Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

Right there with you.  I just deleted mine from my computer so I am out of luck also!

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 2:58 PM SUDSOL [ktstamps] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57014h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ktstamps@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Accolades+to+StoryRock+the+creator+of+My+Digital+Studio!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktstamps@gmail.com

Bummer, I just threw mine away because I updated my computer...wish I would have thought of that!!!!

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 9:37 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n57011h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@...?subject=Accolades+to+StoryRock+the+creator+of+My+Digital+Studio!

Sue Erickson

--

Stampin up Demonstrator
Shop here with me

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ktstamps, please change the email address to: ktstamps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accolades-to-StoryRock-the-creator-of-My-Digital-Studio-tp57011p57014.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by ktstamps

Have you emptied your trash yet? I had moved mine to trash but pulled it back out so I could move my files. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 5, 2021, at 11:58 AM, SUDSOL [ktstamps] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57014h12@.nabble> wrote:

ktstamps@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Accolades to StoryRock the creator of My Digital Studio!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktstamps@

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 9:37 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57011h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sue Erickson

--

Stampin up Demonstrator
Shop here with me

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ktstamps, please change the email address to: ktstamps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accolades-to-StoryRock-the-creator-of-My-Digital-Studio-tp57011p57014.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble