Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
28 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

BobbieGanley
The SLB is now taking sign-ups for the 2014 Holiday Catalog Swap.  Choose to use one or more of the stamp sets featured in this year’s Holiday Catalog.    
Everyone can and is encouraged to use the DSP, dies, embossing folders, buttons, ribbon, and other accessories which are featured in the Holiday Catalog as well as any current merchandise in the big catalog if they want.

SWAP NAME: SLB 2014 Holiday Catalog Card Swap
SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
SWAP ADDRESS: *** 8506 Blackcastle Dr, San Antonio, Texas, 78254 ***

REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2014 Holiday Catalog Stamp Sets.  
o Only use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.  
o Use current SU! products only.  
o Non-SU! Embellishments allowed only if we don’t carry anything similar.
o Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
o Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.  
o Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.

THE COUNT: 10 + 1, 20 + 1, OR 2 different sets of 10+1 (different designs) OR 3 different sets of 10+1.  (2 sets of 20 + 1 may be allowed if participation allows) The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.  This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) what stamp set you will be using and how many you want to make.
If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible

I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their chosen set and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  (If you are getting more than 20 swaps back, lets discuss individually the best method for the return of your swaps).

POSTMARK DEADLINE: September 2nd.
Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.

SWAP OUT DATE: September 9t . If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.

RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: September 10th - 11th.

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Phyllis Strickland

20 + 1.

1.  Holiday Home + dies

2.  Wondrous wreath + dies

3. bright & beautiful + dies

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 29, 2014, at 8:47 AM, "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n12147h91@.nabble> wrote:
>
> name and recipe.
>  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Angel Hawks

Does that mean I'm in?

On Jul 29, 2014 9:26 AM, "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n12151h80@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Accepting+Sign+Ups+for+the+2014+SLLB+Holiday+Catalog+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

20 + 1.

1.  Holiday Home + dies

2.  Wondrous wreath + dies

3. bright & beautiful + dies

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 29, 2014, at 8:47 AM, "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n12147h91@.nabble> wrote:
>
> name and recipe.
>  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12151.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h14@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Bowell
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Bobbie,
  I would like to sign up for the swap.
I would like to do 2 sets of 20 +1 just let me know if you have enough signed up to do this.
The sets to use  Wondrous wreath and Ornamental Pines.
Thanks,

Lisa Bowell, Stampin' Up Demonstrator
315 325th St
Knapp, Wi. 54749
715-772-4619

email: lisabow@
web-site: www.lisabowell.stampinup.net
blog: www.lisastamps.com

Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:48 AM
To: lisabow@wwt.net
Subject: SU!: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

The SLB is now taking sign-ups for the 2014 Holiday Catalog Swap.  Choose to use one or more of the stamp sets featured in this year’s Holiday Catalog.    
Everyone can and is encouraged to use the DSP, dies, embossing folders, buttons, ribbon, and other accessories which are featured in the Holiday Catalog as well as any current merchandise in the big catalog if they want.

o Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
o Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.  

THE COUNT: 10 + 1, 20 + 1, OR 2 different sets of 10+1 (different designs) OR 3 different sets of 10+1.  (2 sets of 20 + 1 may be allowed if participation allows) The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.  This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) what stamp set you will be using and how many you want to make.
If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible

I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their chosen set and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  (If you are getting more than 20 swaps back, lets discuss individually the best method for the return of your swaps).

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out.

SWAP OUT DATE: September 9t . If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h52@.nabble

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4716 / Virus Database: 3986/7939 - Release Date: 07/28/14

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

di

I would like to sign up for the Christmas Bauble set ... 20+1

Thanks

Diane Winter
43116 Belgreen Drive
Ashburn, VA  20147 

Diane Winter, Stampin Up Demonstrator
www.stampinwithdi.com (blog)
www.stampinwithdiw.stampinup.net (SU web page)

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:45:20 -0700
To: di@
Subject: SU!: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

lisabow@wwt.net?subject=Re: SU!: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisabow@

Bobbie,
I would like to do 2 sets of 20 +1 just let me know if you have enough signed up to do this.
Thanks,

315 325th St
Knapp, Wi. 54749
715-772-4619

To: lisabow@

bobbieganley@?subject=Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

The SLB is now taking sign-ups for the 2014 Holiday Catalog Swap.  Choose to use one or more of the stamp sets featured in this year’s Holiday Catalog.    

THE COUNT: 10 + 1, 20 + 1, OR 2 different sets of 10+1 (different designs) OR 3 different sets of 10+1.  (2 sets of 20 + 1 may be allowed if participation allows) The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.  This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) what stamp set you will be using and how many you want to make.

I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their chosen set and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  (If you are getting more than 20 swaps back, lets discuss individually the best method for the return of your swaps).

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out.

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Bowell, please change the email address to: lisabow@wwt.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12154.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h20@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

joyce pacer

I think we are to email Bobbie directly for sign ups. 

From: "SUDSOL [di] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n12156h50@.nabble>
To: joycepacer@
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:00:29 AM
Subject: SU!: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

di@stampinwithdi.com?subject=RE: SU!: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: di@

I would like to sign up for the Christmas Bauble set ... 20+1

Thanks

Diane Winter
43116 Belgreen Drive
Ashburn, VA  20147 

Diane Winter, Stampin Up Demonstrator
www.stampinwithdi.com (blog)
www.stampinwithdiw.stampinup.net (SU web page)

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:45:20 -0700
To: di@

lisabow@?subject=Re: SU!: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisabow@

Bobbie,
Thanks,

315 325th St
Knapp, Wi. 54749
715-772-4619

To: lisabow@

bobbieganley@?subject=Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="https://" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Bowell, please change the email address to: lisabow@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12154.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h20@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to di, please change the email address to: di@stampinwithdi.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12156.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h29@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Saipanstamper

Bobbie,

Count me in for 20+1, and I might do a second set if I get my supplies
from SU early enough.

Thanks!
Jill Arenovski

>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email
> address to: bobbieganley@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members.
> _______________________________________________
> The SLB is now taking sign-ups for the 2014 Holiday Catalog Swap.  Choose
> to
> use one or more of the stamp sets featured in this year’s Holiday
> Catalog.
> Everyone can and is encouraged to use the DSP, dies, embossing folders,
> buttons, ribbon, and other accessories which are featured in the Holiday
> Catalog as well as any current merchandise in the big catalog if they
> want.
>
> SWAP NAME: SLB 2014 Holiday Catalog Card Swap
> SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
> SWAP ADDRESS: *** 8506 Blackcastle Dr, San Antonio, Texas, 78254 ***
>
> REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2014 Holiday Catalog Stamp Sets.
> o Only use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
> o Use current SU! products only.
> o Non-SU! Embellishments allowed only if we don’t carry anything
> similar.
> o Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one
> embellishment preferred.
> o Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for
> ideas
> so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to
> display.
> o Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.
>
> THE COUNT: 10 + 1, 20 + 1, OR 2 different sets of 10+1 (different designs)
> OR 3 different sets of 10+1.  (2 sets of 20 + 1 may be allowed if
> participation allows) The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for
> SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.  This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD
> FRONT
> swap, not full cards.
>
> OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled
> with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have
> submitted.
> You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in
> individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello
> envelopes. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along
> with
> the swappers name/contact info.
>
> Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) what stamp set you will be
> using and how many you want to make.
> If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to
> limit
> the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible
>
> I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their chosen
> set and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure
> about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap
> coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each
> other’s cards.
>
> NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be
> sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.
>
> POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:
> For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp
> preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send
> me
> the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a
> self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with
> your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  (If you are getting more
> than 20 swaps back, lets discuss individually the best method for the
> return
> of your swaps).
>
> POSTMARK DEADLINE: September 2nd.
> Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender
> unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email the
> swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out.
>
> SWAP OUT DATE: September 9t . If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them
> out
> sooner.
>
> RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: September 10th - 11th.
>
> MAIL TO:
> Bobbie Ganley
> 8506 Blackcastle Dr
> San Antonio, Texas 78254
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email
> address to: bobbieganley@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
> discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147.html
>
>
> To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, visit
> M. Arenovski
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/creativedreams/

Reply | Threaded
|

beckyevans

Hi Bobbie,

I would like to sign up for a 10+1.  I would like to use the Work of Art Stamp Set to make a wreath.

Thanks!

Becky Evans

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:47 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n12147h98@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Accepting+Sign+Ups+for+the+2014+SLLB+Holiday+Catalog+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

The SLB is now taking sign-ups for the 2014 Holiday Catalog Swap.  Choose to use one or more of the stamp sets featured in this year’s Holiday Catalog.    

THE COUNT: 10 + 1, 20 + 1, OR 2 different sets of 10+1 (different designs) OR 3 different sets of 10+1.  (2 sets of 20 + 1 may be allowed if participation allows) The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.  This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) what stamp set you will be using and how many you want to make.

I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their chosen set and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  (If you are getting more than 20 swaps back, lets discuss individually the best method for the return of your swaps).

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h56@n5.nabble.com

--

"To love what we do and share what we love"~Stampin' Up!

Inspire. Create. Share.

Becky Evans, Manager
Stampin' Up! Rising Star 2011
2011 Founder's Circle Award Recipient
"Always Ah-Mazing Stampers" Team Leader

Have a small order, be my customer

Have a large order, be my hostess and get spoiled with our NEW Hostess Program

Want it all??   Join my TEAM! and reap the rewards!!

Check out my website for my class schedule Click Here.
I'm Always Happy Stampin!

You have received this e-mail because you have given me your e-address through my Stampin' Up! business. If you wish to be removed from this list please reply with "remove me from the list" in the subject line. Thanks

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Joanne Mulligan

Please sign me up for the Bright & Beautiful set (with Stars dies) - 20+1

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254
~ Making the world a happier place, one card at a time! ~

Joanne Mulligan
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

For project ideas, specials, upcoming events and classes visit:
https://stamptilyoudrop.com

Like me on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/joloves2stamp?ref_type=bookmark

Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
Please Remember to respond directly to Bobbie!  That means if you hit "reply" in your email program you *WILL* need to change the address.  Or - you can use the information at the top of the message to reply directly to her:

Click here to reply directly to BobbieGanley privately at bobbieganley@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254
BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Brenda Crawshaw
In reply to this post by Joanne Mulligan

Just wondering if the due date is being pushed out due to some of the sets being on backorder?

From: ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 3:21 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

joloves2stamp@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joloves2stamp@gmail.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

Please visit my online store, 24/7 at:
http://joloves2stamp.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joanne Mulligan, please change the email address to: joloves2stamp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12186.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h85@n5.nabble.com

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Diane Harman

What sets are on backorder?  There isn't a posting on the website that I see.

Diane Harman
make me a channel of Your peace
----- Original Message -----
To: stampindiane@twc.com
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 4:14 PM

bhc62@rcn.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

Just wondering if the due date is being pushed out due to some of the sets being on backorder?

From: ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble]

joloves2stamp@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joloves2stamp@gmail.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joanne Mulligan, please change the email address to: joloves2stamp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12186.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h85@n5.nabble.com

Brenda Crawshaw, the Up All Night Stamper in Framingham, Massachusetts Blog: http://www.upallnightstamper.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net I also coach Stamping Business Owners! http://www.stampingismybusiness.com/OneOnOne.htm Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12264.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h89@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Brenda Crawshaw

Pre-Order Items on backorder:
135047 Stamp Set Photopolymer Wondrous Wreath
135059 Stamp Set Photopolymer Festival of Trees

From a SU! demo group on FB.

From: ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2014 6:23 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Re:%20RE:%20Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@twc.com

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble]

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

Brenda Crawshaw, the Up All Night Stamper in Framingham, Massachusetts Blog: http://www.upallnightstamper.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net I also coach Stamping Business Owners! http://www.stampingismybusiness.com/OneOnOne.htm Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12264.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h89@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12268.html

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Diane Harman

I knew SU had posted potential of BOs, but no update on Friday. That is pretty ridiculous though. We make the stamps. They must have all the product in place to produce the stamps.
Diane Harman
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 6:57 PM
Subject: SU!: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

bhc62@rcn.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble]
Subject: SU!: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Re:%20RE:%20Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@twc.com

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12268.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12269.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Dawn DePalma

Any word on the date for Festival of Trees? 

Dawn DePalma, Supervisor
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
727-742-2207
Website and online store:
http://dawndepalma.stampinup.net

On Saturday, August 2, 2014 8:51 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n12274h39@.nabble> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Re:%20RE:%20Re:%20RE:%20Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@

I knew SU had posted potential of BOs, but no update on Friday. That is pretty ridiculous though. We make the stamps. They must have all the product in place to produce the stamps.
Diane Harman
To: stampindiane@
Subject: SU!: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

bhc62@
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@

From: ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble ]
stampindiane@?subject=Re:%20RE:%20Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@

Diane Harman
To: stampindiane@
bhc62@
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@

From: ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble [ ml-node+s1100894n12186h36@.nabble ]
joloves2stamp@?subject=Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joloves2stamp@

BobbieGanley wrote

Be sure you email me ( bobbieganley@ ) what stamp set you will be using and how many you want to make.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254
Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@

Like me on facebook!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joanne Mulligan, please change the email address to: joloves2stamp@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h85@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h85@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12269.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12274.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h60@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Diane Harman

The product is in place for red rubber stamps... But the photopolymer are not done in house.

Happy Stampin'~

On Aug 3, 2014, at 10:51 AM, "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n12274h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12274.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h47@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Harman

I thought they announced recently that all stamps are now produced at the Kanab facility including the photopolymer.  Did I dream that announcement?

Diane Harman
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 10:49 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

miaguam01@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

The product is in place for red rubber stamps... But the photopolymer are not done in house.

Happy Stampin'~

On Aug 3, 2014, at 10:51 AM, "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n12274h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h47@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12276.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Diane Gardner

Well I think I had that dream also!  Anyone know for sure?

Diane Gardner
Sr Supervisor Stampin Up

On Aug 3, 2014, at 9:00 AM, "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n12280h23@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

I thought they announced recently that all stamps are now produced at the Kanab facility including the photopolymer.  Did I dream that announcement?

Diane Harman
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

miaguam01@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12276.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12280.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h58@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Re: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Gail Beezley

Yes, they announced it at Leadership.  I think that is when they started putting them in the DVD-style boxes and improved the scent, too.

Currently in San Antonio, Texas

Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting

YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

From: ml-node+s1100894n12286h76@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12286h76@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2014 9:39 AM
To: Gail Beezley
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Diane Gardner

Sr Supervisor Stampin Up

On Aug 3, 2014, at 9:00 AM, "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n12280h23@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Diane Harman

miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble]

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12280.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h58@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12286.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h25@n5.nabble.com

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Re: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Robbie Rubala

They also talked about it at Convention.  They produce them now also.

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 10:53 AM, SUDSOL [Gail Beezley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n12287h95@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
gail@rvcrafting.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Re:+Re:+Accepting+Sign+Ups+for+the+2014+SLLB+Holiday+Catalog+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gail@rvcrafting.com

Yes, they announced it at Leadership.  I think that is when they started putting them in the DVD-style boxes and improved the scent, too.

Currently in San Antonio, Texas

Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting

YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

From: ml-node+s1100894n12286h76@.nabble [mailto:ml-node%2Bs1100894n12286h76@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2014 9:39 AM
To: Gail Beezley
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

dggard@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Re:%20Accepting%20Sign%20Ups%20for%20the%202014%20SLLB%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Diane Gardner

Sr Supervisor Stampin Up

On Aug 3, 2014, at 9:00 AM, "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n12280h23@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampindiane@...?subject=Re: Accepting Sign Ups for the 2014 SLLB Holiday Catalog Swap

Diane Harman

miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

On Aug 3, 2014, at 10:51 AM, "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n12274h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n12268h78@.nabble]

Diane Harman

bhc62@rcn.com

BobbieGanley wrote

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
<a href="tel:%28518%29%20869-7042" value="+15188697042" target="_blank">(518) 869-7042 - Home
<a href="tel:%28518%29%20339-9941" value="+15183399941" target="_blank">(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

Like me on facebook!

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h85@n5.nabble.com

Brenda Crawshaw, the Up All Night Stamper in Framingham, Massachusetts Blog: http://www.upallnightstamper.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net I also coach Stamping Business Owners! http://www.stampingismybusiness.com/OneOnOne.htm Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ <a href="tel:508-628-9765" value="+15086289765" target="_blank">508-628-9765

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h85@n5.nabble.com

Brenda Crawshaw, the Up All Night Stamper in Framingham, Massachusetts Blog: http://www.upallnightstamper.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net I also coach Stamping Business Owners! http://www.stampingismybusiness.com/OneOnOne.htm Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ <a href="tel:508-628-9765" value="+15086289765" target="_blank">508-628-9765

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h47@n5.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h58@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12286.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h25@n5.nabble.com

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gail Beezley, please change the email address to: gail@rvcrafting.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Accepting-Sign-Ups-for-the-2014-SLLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp12147p12287.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h13@n5.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - http://inkedx2.blogspot.com

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala