Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ADMIN: New SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Reply to Author update

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

sudsolfinal-noMS (Small).jpg

ADMIN: New SUDSOL Mini-Poll

We made a change to the discussion forum emails today (4/2) to provide a link to "Reply to the Author" right at the top of each email. We're looking for your feedback on that change& (if you're reading this via email, look at the top of this email to see the change).

So, this week's SUDSOL mini-poll is: What do you think of the new "Reply to Author" link at the top of each email?

Please don't reply to this note, but instead vote on the SUDSOL Mini-Poll by go to the SUDSOL website (www.sudsol.org/members/) and log into the Member Area. The poll is located in the right side, third block down.

THANK YOU for taking the time to vote! This enables us to continue to provide great business and/or stamping related items on SUDSOL!

If you are having trouble voting (i.e. it won't let you vote) please contact slb@sudsol.com with your vote.

Coleen & Patti
The SUDSOL Leadership Board
We're here to help if you have ANY questions about SUDSOL,
just email us at slb@sudsol.com

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: ADMIN: New SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Reply to Author update

Libby Dyson

OK, I decided to reply in the mini poll today. Went to SUDSOL Home page, ensured I was logged in and then tried to click on the answer I wanted to select – but nothing. I must have had a cup of silly beans instead of coffee beans – it didn’t work so what am I doing wrong?

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

From: ml-node+s1100894n8511h18@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n8511h18@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, 21 April 2014 4:59 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: ADMIN: New SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Reply to Author update

slb@sudsol.org?subject=ADMIN:%20New%20SUDSOL%20Mini-Poll%20-%20Reply%20to%20Author%20update

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

sudsolfinal-noMS (Small).jpg

ADMIN: New SUDSOL Mini-Poll

We made a change to the discussion forum emails today (4/2) to provide a link to "Reply to the Author" right at the top of each email. We're looking for your feedback on that change& (if you're reading this via email, look at the top of this email to see the change).

So, this week's SUDSOL mini-poll is: What do you think of the new "Reply to Author" link at the top of each email?

Please don't reply to this note, but instead vote on the SUDSOL Mini-Poll by go to the SUDSOL website (www.sudsol.org/members/) and log into the Member Area. The poll is located in the right side, third block down.

THANK YOU for taking the time to vote! This enables us to continue to provide great business and/or stamping related items on SUDSOL!

If you are having trouble voting (i.e. it won't let you vote) please contact slb@sudsol.com with your vote.

Coleen & Patti
The SUDSOL Leadership Board
We're here to help if you have ANY questions about SUDSOL,
just email us at slb@sudsol.com

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-New-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Reply-to-Author-update-tp8511.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h18@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.