This is a repost - if you've already signed up, you're set. Please do not sign up again.
Here are the details:
- You sign up to work with an accountability partner for a 6 week time period
- This pairing is two ways - you are accountable to them, they are accountable to you.
- You set a specific (SMART - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goal you wish to accomplish during that 6 week time period. Example goals:
o I will contact 5 customers each week asking them to book a workshop.
o I will sell $1000 of SU! merchandise during the 6 week time frame.
o I will post on my blog 5 days per week for all 6 weeks.
Pick your OWN goal. These example goals were just to give you an idea of goals that could be accomplished in the 6 week time frame. A goal of "Earn Cruise" probably isn't a "SMART" goal. Make sure your goal is Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
- You have one week from the start of the program to share your goal with your accountability partner (and for them to share their goal with you) and also to send it to the program coordinator (email address:
- Each week you will contact each other to see how the other person is doing with their goal (and provide status on how you are doing with yours)
- If a goal gets completed before the 6 weeks is up, you can select a new goal to work on for the remaining amount of time.
- At the end of 6 weeks, if you wish to continue in the program, a new random pairing of accountability partners will occur.
We think this new program will help members focus on one business goal that can be achieved in a 6 week period of time. Being held accountable to another person will give you the motivation to actually complete that goal. Plus an added benefit is this program gives you the opportunity to get to know another SUDSOL member a bit better!
The first round of accountability partners will start on January 17th. To sign up, start a NEW email and address it to
If you have any questions, please contact us privately at
Here is to a great new year with our SU! businesses!Coleen & Patti
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board
Just a reminder to those people participating in the Accountability Partners...
Goals need to be sent to partners by midnight TONIGHT and a copy to
- Lois Folla
- Carolyn Dobie
- Roxie Nitti
- Lucia Gammon
- Sheri Thompson
- Jannette Espinosa
Please contact me ASAP with your goal to avoid being dropped from this round (please don't reply to this note - it will go to the group, use
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 4:47 AM, SUDSOL Leadership Board [via Business Talk] <
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|