classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ADMIN: New Accoutability Partners program

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

This is a repost - if you've already signed up, you're set.  Please do not sign up again. 

The SUDSOL Leadership Board is excited to announce a new program on SUDSOL called "Accountability Partners".  This program randomly pairs you with another SUDSOL member to keep you accountable for a single business item you wish to focus on during a short six-week timeframe.   

Here are the details:

-           You sign up to work with an accountability partner for a 6 week time period

-           This pairing is two ways - you are accountable to them, they are accountable to you.

-           You set a specific (SMART - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goal you wish to accomplish during that 6 week time period.  Example goals:

o   I will contact 5 customers each week asking them to book a workshop.

o   I will sell $1000 of SU! merchandise during the 6 week time frame.

o   I will post on my blog 5 days per week for all 6 weeks.

Pick your OWN goal.  These example goals were just to give you an idea of goals that could be accomplished in the 6 week time frame.   A goal of "Earn Cruise" probably isn't a "SMART" goal.  Make sure your goal is Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.

-           You have one week from the start of the program to share your goal with your accountability partner (and for them to share their goal with you) and also to send it to the program coordinator (email address: acct_partner@sudsol.com)

-           Each week you will contact each other to see how the other person is doing with their goal (and provide status on how you are doing with yours)

-           If a goal gets completed before the 6 weeks is up, you can select a new goal to work on for the remaining amount of time.

-           At the end of 6 weeks, if you wish to continue in the program, a new random pairing of accountability partners will occur.

We think this new program will help members focus on one business goal that can be achieved in a 6 week period of time.  Being held accountable to another person will give you the motivation to actually complete that goal.  Plus an added benefit is this program gives you the opportunity to get to know another SUDSOL member a bit better!

The first round of accountability partners will start on January 17thTo sign up, start a NEW email and address it to acct_partner@sudsol.com and request to be added to the program.   Do NOT reply to this email to sign upSign up by Jan 13th (several more reminder will be sent to the list before signup closes).  Everyone who signs up will be given an accountability partner.  Partners will RANDOMLY paired and provided to you on January 16th.   This first round will run from Jan 17th - Feb 28th.

If you have any questions, please contact us privately at slb@sudsol.org.

Here is to a great new year with our SU! businesses!

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: ADMIN: New Accoutability Partners program

nshopis

I had signed up to do this but now wish to take my name off the list.

Sorry.

Nicki Shopis
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SU!: ADMIN: New Accoutability Partners program
<ml-node+s1100894n4568h59@n5.nabble.com>
Date: Mon, January 13, 2014 6:47 am
To: "nshopis [via SUDSOL]" <nicki@inkpaperstamp.com>

This is a repost - if you've already signed up, you're set.  Please do not sign up again. 

The SUDSOL Leadership Board is excited to announce a new program on SUDSOL called "Accountability Partners".  This program randomly pairs you with another SUDSOL member to keep you accountable for a single business item you wish to focus on during a short six-week timeframe.   
Here are the details:
-           You sign up to work with an accountability partner for a 6 week time period
-           This pairing is two ways - you are accountable to them, they are accountable to you.
-           You set a specific (SMART - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goal you wish to accomplish during that 6 week time period.  Example goals:
Pick your OWN goal.  These example goals were just to give you an idea of goals that could be accomplished in the 6 week time frame.   A goal of "Earn Cruise" probably isn't a "SMART" goal.  Make sure your goal is Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
-           You have one week from the start of the program to share your goal with your accountability partner (and for them to share their goal with you) and also to send it to the program coordinator (email address: acct_partner@sudsol.com)
-           Each week you will contact each other to see how the other person is doing with their goal (and provide status on how you are doing with yours)
-           If a goal gets completed before the 6 weeks is up, you can select a new goal to work on for the remaining amount of time.
-           At the end of 6 weeks, if you wish to continue in the program, a new random pairing of accountability partners will occur.
We think this new program will help members focus on one business goal that can be achieved in a 6 week period of time.  Being held accountable to another person will give you the motivation to actually complete that goal.  Plus an added benefit is this program gives you the opportunity to get to know another SUDSOL member a bit better!
The first round of accountability partners will start on January 17thTo sign up, start a NEW email and address it to acct_partner@sudsol.com and request to be added to the program.   Do NOT reply to this email to sign upSign up by Jan 13th (several more reminder will be sent to the list before signup closes).  Everyone who signs up will be given an accountability partner.  Partners will RANDOMLY paired and provided to you on January 16th.   This first round will run from Jan 17th - Feb 28th.
Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-New-Accoutability-Partners-program-tp4568.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h44@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Accountability Partner Reminder - goals for first round due today!

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

Just a reminder to those people participating in the Accountability Partners...

Goals need to be sent to partners by midnight TONIGHT and a copy to acct_partner@sudsol.com!  You will get a note back from the coordinator (me for now) stating your goal was received.  I emailed everyone privately yesterday morning who I had not received their goals yet.  I'm now down to six people that I'm waiting to hear from (I'm including the names here in case you didn't get my email this morning):
- Lois Folla
- Carolyn Dobie
- Roxie Nitti
- Lucia Gammon
- Sheri Thompson
- Jannette Espinosa

Please contact me ASAP with your goal to avoid being dropped from this round (please don't reply to this note - it will go to the group, use acct_partner@sudsol.com instead)
Thanks,
Coleen

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 4:47 AM, SUDSOL Leadership Board [via Business Talk] <ml-node+s1100894n4568h53@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Here are the details:

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-New-Accoutability-Partners-program-tp4568.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member