6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

ADMIN: Change is HARD!

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
Every year when the new catalog comes out we're thrown into a lot of change.  New catalog, retiring products, new products, price changes... Change is HARD!  Couple that with website problems yesterday and even the best of us can get frustrated and discouraged.

Our goal for SUDSOL is to provide a positive and supportive environment for demos.  Does that mean things are all Polly-anna?  No.  But it does mean we try to focus on the positive aspects of change and look at how we can take whatever is thrown at us by the powers that be and work with it to improve our businesses.

The last 24 hours have been stressful with the changes and website problems and we ask that everyone take one, two or even 10 deep breaths before posting.  Before you post, ask yourself these questions...   Will my post benefit the majority of members on SUDSOL?  Will it add value to our community?  Has the information already been shared by others?  

While we will not be closing any topics at this time, we will close topic that turn into just complaining or personal attacks.  Those are not appropriate for this forum.

Thank you,
Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: ADMIN: Change is HARD!

donna matoi
SUDSOL Leadership Board wrote
Every year when the new catalog comes out we're thrown into a lot of change.  New catalog, retiring products, new products, price changes... Change is HARD!  Couple that with website problems yesterday and even the best of us can get frustrated and discouraged.

Our goal for SUDSOL is to provide a positive and supportive environment for demos.  Does that mean things are all Polly-anna?  No.  But it does mean we try to focus on the positive aspects of change and look at how we can take whatever is thrown at us by the powers that be and work with it to improve our businesses.

The last 24 hours have been stressful with the changes and website problems and we ask that everyone take one, two or even 10 deep breaths before posting.  Before you post, ask yourself these questions...   Will my post benefit the majority of members on SUDSOL?  Will it add value to our community?  Has the information already been shared by others?  

While we will not be closing any topics at this time, we will close topic that turn into just complaining or personal attacks.  Those are not appropriate for this forum.

Thank you,
Coleen & Patti
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: ADMIN: Change is HARD!

donna matoi
donna matoi wrote

Thank you,
Coleen & Patti
donna matoi wrote

Thank you,
Coleen & Patti

Thank you Coleen & Patti for a great post on changes! It is very well said!

Donna
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: ADMIN: Change is HARD!

Frona Pond
In reply to this post by donna matoi

Thank you, Coleen and Patti !

Frona

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 19, 2016, at 12:12 PM, "SUDSOL [donna matoi] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n28384h9@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donnascreativepad@gmail.com?subject=Re: ADMIN: Change is HARD!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donnascreativepad@gmail.com

Thank you,
Coleen & Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donna matoi, please change the email address to: donnascreativepad@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-Change-is-HARD-tp28382p28384.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h58@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Krista Pomeroy
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

Change is hard, but count your lucky stars. We could be like the Miche consultants that got an email a couple of weeks ago that the company was closing. It was quite the shock. Think about having your business yanked out from under you.

I have been a SU! demo since Nov 99, and every year there are the same complaints around catalog changes. Too much of this style, not enough of that style, too many punches, not enough punches, too much ribbon, not enough ribbon, etc, etc.

I scanned the new catalog online and think I love it so far. Would I love to have a catalog in my hands, yes, but that is not my reality. I really miss being able to attend On Stage, but again not my reality. Stampin' Up! will never be able to please each of us, but that is how life goes.

Please look for the positives in life, I do this everyday as I fight through cancer.

"SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n28382h35@.nabble> wrote:
slb@sudsol.org?subject=ADMIN: Change is HARD!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@

Thank you,
Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-Change-is-HARD-tp28382.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h46@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Nancy Sutton

Ditto, I love the new catalogue.  It wasn't made specifically for me so I realize there are going to be things I love, like and dislike.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I enjoy reading how other view the cattie as well.  It is a big learning process and makes us all the better people for being different.  Thanks in advance for your comments.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On 2016-04-19, at 3:35 PM, SUDSOL [Krista Pomeroy] via What's new at SU! wrote:

purplewine1953@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ADMIN:%20Change%20is%20HARD!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: purplewine1953@yahoo.com

Change is hard, but count your lucky stars. We could be like the Miche consultants that got an email a couple of weeks ago that the company was closing. It was quite the shock. Think about having your business yanked out from under you.

I have been a SU! demo since Nov 99, and every year there are the same complaints around catalog changes. Too much of this style, not enough of that style, too many punches, not enough punches, too much ribbon, not enough ribbon, etc, etc.

I scanned the new catalog online and think I love it so far. Would I love to have a catalog in my hands, yes, but that is not my reality. I really miss being able to attend On Stage, but again not my reality. Stampin' Up! will never be able to please each of us, but that is how life goes.

Please look for the positives in life, I do this everyday as I fight through cancer.

"SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n28382h35@.nabble> wrote:
slb@sudsol.org?subject=ADMIN: Change is HARD!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@

Thank you,
Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-Change-is-HARD-tp28382.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h46@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://374/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Krista Pomeroy, please change the email address to: purplewine1953@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-Change-is-HARD-tp28382p28394.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h6@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!