A few items still needed for the May Newsletter Co-op!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

A few items still needed for the May Newsletter Co-op!

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
So far we have an awesone lineup… card samples, techniques, tutorials, and more.

We could really use a few more articles though. There is still time (and if you have already contacted me thank you). If you have friends that are a member of SUDSOL, please encourage them to join in with our newsletter Co-Op.

Here are some items we could still use:

- Color combinations for weddings
- Favorite stamping tool and why you can't stamp with out it.
- Graduation card ideas
- Easter scrapbook page

If you are ready to join email me at newsletter@sudsol.com
Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
newsletter@sudsol.com
stampinjudie@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: A few items still needed for the May Newsletter Co-op!

Sue Erickson

I’ll do one on the new die-cutting/embossing machine and why that kind of a machine is my favorite.
Sue

On Apr 16, 2020, at 10:41 AM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via BLOG/Newsletter Co-op <ml+s1100894n52627h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=A%20few%20items%20still%20needed%20for%20the%20May%20Newsletter%20Co-op!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

So far we have an awesone lineup… card samples, techniques, tutorials, and more.

We could really use a few more articles though. There is still time (and if you have already contacted me thank you). If you have friends that are a member of SUDSOL, please encourage them to join in with our newsletter Co-Op.

Here are some items we could still use:

- Color combinations for weddings
- Favorite stamping tool and why you can't stamp with out it.
- Graduation card ideas
- Easter scrapbook page

If you are ready to join email me at newsletter@sudsol.com
Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
stampinjudie@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/A-few-items-still-needed-for-the-May-Newsletter-Co-op-tp52627.html
To start a new topic under BLOG/Newsletter Co-op, ml+s1100894n76h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from BLOG/Newsletter Co-op, click here.