3D Embossing folders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

3D Embossing folders

Cindy McCool

Recently I held a demonstrator’s party and one of my customers purchased the Magnolia 3D and Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folders. Since we no longer sell a die cutting/embossing machine this customer went on line, right in the party, and purchased a Big Shot from Amazon. When all the products arrived I went to her house to teach her how to use the Big Shot and her new products.

I could NOT get the above listed folders to dry emboss on her machine without putting in a massive amount of typing paper shims. I was dumbfounded since I own both of those folders and have used them with my Vagabond with no problems so experiencing problems with a Big Shot was new to me.  

After I left her house I remember all the posts on a “new shim” for these 3D folders as SU moved away from Sizzix products. Since I had not experienced any issues with my machine I had tossed those recommendations. Can someone fill me in on this problem including the product number of this new shim and if it is still available for purchase. If not, suggestions on what to recommend to my customer. She’s really new to all of our stamping products & to stamping and I want her to be successful.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: 3D Embossing folders

Jeanne Moss

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/149658/3d-embossing-folder-plate

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Nov 16, 2019, at 4:28 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50502h3@.nabble> wrote:

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=3D Embossing folders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

Recently I held a demonstrator’s party and one of my customers purchased the Magnolia 3D and Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folders. Since we no longer sell a die cutting/embossing machine this customer went on line, right in the party, and purchased a Big Shot from Amazon. When all the products arrived I went to her house to teach her how to use the Big Shot and her new products.

I could NOT get the above listed folders to dry emboss on her machine without putting in a massive amount of typing paper shims. I was dumbfounded since I own both of those folders and have used them with my Vagabond with no problems so experiencing problems with a Big Shot was new to me.  

After I left her house I remember all the posts on a “new shim” for these 3D folders as SU moved away from Sizzix products. Since I had not experienced any issues with my machine I had tossed those recommendations. Can someone fill me in on this problem including the product number of this new shim and if it is still available for purchase. If not, suggestions on what to recommend to my customer. She’s really new to all of our stamping products & to stamping and I want her to be successful.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Cindy McCool

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3D-Embossing-folders-tp50502.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.