3 corner pop up card

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

3 corner pop up card

joyce pacer
I have seen some really cute pictures of cards made with this tutorial.  Could someone lead me to a good written tutorial for this fancy fold card.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: 3 corner pop up card

Libby Dyson

Corner Pop Up Card.docx (917K) Download Attachment

Here's one I snagged from Annette Sullivan who is an Aussie Demo but she has measurements in both imperial and metric and graphics to go with it. Just substitute with current product

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 at 12:04, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48471h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=3+corner+pop+up+card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I have seen some really cute pictures of cards made with this tutorial.  Could someone lead me to a good written tutorial for this fancy fold card.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-corner-pop-up-card-tp48471.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--