3 Cardinal Rules To Follow In Your Stamping Business - Monthly SIMB/SUDSOL Article

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

3 Cardinal Rules To Follow In Your Stamping Business - Monthly SIMB/SUDSOL Article

John Sanpietro
3 CARDINAL RULES TO FOLLOW IN YOUR STAMPING BUSINESS
by John Sanpietro, CMC(IAC)
Stamping Is My Business!

If Stamping is your business, then there are some business rules that have to apply in order for that business to be a successful one.  No business, in any industry, is above these rules, and not following them can cause grave damage to your business.

1. Never Buy More Than You Can Sell
For Stamping Business Owners, this is probably the most difficult rule to follow.  However, at its most basic level, running a profitable business is as simple as making more money than you're spending.  If you're buying more product than you can sell, your chances of profitability are almost zero.

The basic formula I recommend to all of my clients is this:  Don't buy anything you don't have a plan to make a profit on in the next 30 days.

In other words, don't buy something unless you have a plan in place to sell at least five of them, at full price, to your customers, in the next month.

If you follow this rule, you'll never buy more than you actually need, and you'll never have to dip into your personal money to fund your business.

2. Do At Least One Thing To Market Your Business Every Day
Almost every Stamping Business Owners fails to market their business enough.  If you're not marketing your business, people don't know about you.  And if they don't know about you, they can't become your customers.  And without new customers, your business will eventually stagnate and, then, fade away.

Make a committment to do at least one marketing task every day.  Reach out to a new audience online.  Make a few phone calls to people who haven't purchased from you in the last six months.  Write a blog post, and then create some backlinks to it.  Record and post a video.

There's no shortage of marketing ideas and tasks.  Once you make the committment, you'll have more than enough to do every day.

3. Write It Down
When you have a thriving business, you have a lot of balls in the air.  If you're not writing it down, it's inevitable something will slip through the cracks.  You're going to forget to follow up on something.  You're not going to have an accurate grasp on your financial situation.  The list goes on and on.

The more you rely on your memory, the more chaos you create in your business.  Not only that, but you're also placing an undue burden on yourself, which leads to stress and other negative things.

Writing it down is easy, and you'll be a happier, more sane, more productive Stamping Business Owners because of it.

Start following these three rules today, and you'll start seeing positive changes in your business almost immediately!

To your continued success!
Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Certified Master Coach (Int'l Association of Coaches)
Stamping Is My Business!

The 2015 Social Networking Boot Camp, Part 1!
Early Bird Thru March 24th!
Email Blythe (blythek@mac.com) for the SUDSOL Discount Code!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Marketing Tasks

Coleen Astalos

I'd love to create a list of those "Marketing Tasks" that John mentions in his post below.  Little things that you can do each day to Market your business.  John listed these:

- Reach out to a new audience online.  

- Make a few phone calls to people who haven't purchased from you in the last six months.  

- Write a blog post, and then create some backlinks to it.  

- Record and post a video.

He says there is no shortage of marketing ideas and tasks - but this is where I seem to fall short, I can't think of them!  I'm sure I'm not alone, so maybe if we all brainstorm on marketing ideas/tasks we'll come up with a good list that we ALL can pull from each day for marketing our businesses.

What ideas do you have?

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n18491h66@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18491h66@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: 3 Cardinal Rules To Follow In Your Stamping Business - Monthly SIMB/SUDSOL Article

john@stampingismybusiness.com?subject=3%20Cardinal%20Rules%20To%20Follow%20In%20Your%20Stamping%20Business%20-%20Monthly%20SIMB/SUDSOL%20Article

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: john@stampingismybusiness.com

Stamping Is My Business!

If Stamping is your business, then there are some business rules that have to apply in order for that business to be a successful one.  No business, in any industry, is above these rules, and not following them can cause grave damage to your business.

For Stamping Business Owners, this is probably the most difficult rule to follow.  However, at its most basic level, running a profitable business is as simple as making more money than you're spending.  If you're buying more product than you can sell, your chances of profitability are almost zero.

The basic formula I recommend to all of my clients is this:  Don't buy anything you don't have a plan to make a profit on in the next 30 days.

In other words, don't buy something unless you have a plan in place to sell at least five of them, at full price, to your customers, in the next month.

If you follow this rule, you'll never buy more than you actually need, and you'll never have to dip into your personal money to fund your business.

Almost every Stamping Business Owners fails to market their business enough.  If you're not marketing your business, people don't know about you.  And if they don't know about you, they can't become your customers.  And without new customers, your business will eventually stagnate and, then, fade away.

Make a committment to do at least one marketing task every day.  Reach out to a new audience online.  Make a few phone calls to people who haven't purchased from you in the last six months.  Write a blog post, and then create some backlinks to it.  Record and post a video.

There's no shortage of marketing ideas and tasks.  Once you make the committment, you'll have more than enough to do every day.

3. Write It Down
When you have a thriving business, you have a lot of balls in the air.  If you're not writing it down, it's inevitable something will slip through the cracks.  You're going to forget to follow up on something.  You're not going to have an accurate grasp on your financial situation.  The list goes on and on.

The more you rely on your memory, the more chaos you create in your business.  Not only that, but you're also placing an undue burden on yourself, which leads to stress and other negative things.

Writing it down is easy, and you'll be a happier, more sane, more productive Stamping Business Owners because of it.

Start following these three rules today, and you'll start seeing positive changes in your business almost immediately!

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

The 2015 List Building and Email Marketing Boot Camp!
Runs Through March 17th!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to John Sanpietro, please change the email address to: john@stampingismybusiness.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Marketing Tasks

Pam Staples

Participate in a non-Stampin' Up! Card or scrapbook Challenge. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2015, at 8:22 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18573h28@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: Marketing Tasks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

I'd love to create a list of those "Marketing Tasks" that John mentions in his post below.  Little things that you can do each day to Market your business.  John listed these:

- Make a few phone calls to people who haven't purchased from you in the last six months.  

He says there is no shortage of marketing ideas and tasks - but this is where I seem to fall short, I can't think of them!  I'm sure I'm not alone, so maybe if we all brainstorm on marketing ideas/tasks we'll come up with a good list that we ALL can pull from each day for marketing our businesses.

What ideas do you have?

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n18491h66@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18491h66@.nabble]
Subject: SU!: 3 Cardinal Rules To Follow In Your Stamping Business - Monthly SIMB/SUDSOL Article

john@stampingismybusiness.com?subject=3%20Cardinal%20Rules%20To%20Follow%20In%20Your%20Stamping%20Business%20-%20Monthly%20SIMB/SUDSOL%20Article

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: john@stampingismybusiness.com

Stamping Is My Business!

3. Write It Down

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

Runs Through March 17th!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to John Sanpietro, please change the email address to: john@stampingismybusiness.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18573.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h58@n5.nabble.com
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Update your calendar on dbws and blog

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2015, at 5:22 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18573h24@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

What ideas do you have?

Coleen

Stamping Is My Business!

3. Write It Down

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

Runs Through March 17th!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18573.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h54@n5.nabble.com
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Add a Love to paper craft group to your FB business account.  Make this an open membership and encourage people to share.  You provide a few stamping tips every few days and show things you are doing in class.

From: "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n18573h77@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 8:22:31 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Marketing Tasks

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

- Reach out to a new audience online.  mphaven't purchased from you in the last six months.  

What ideas do you have?

Coleen

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

john@?subject=3%20Cardinal%20Rules%20To%20Follow%20In%20Your%20Stamping%20Business%20-%20Monthly%20SIMB/SUDSOL%20Article

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: john@

Stamping Is My Business!

3. Write It Down

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

Runs Through March 17th!
Email Blythe (blythek@) for the SUDSOL Discount Code!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to John Sanpietro, please change the email address to: john@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@.nabble

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Marketing Tasks

Deborah Smart

Joyce, could you provide some details on adding a ‘love to paper craft group’ on a FB business page?  How do you do that?  and how does it differ from how you use your business FB account? 
Thanks for any further info you can share!
Deborah Smart

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 7:26 PM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Marketing Tasks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Add a Love to paper craft group to your FB business account.  Make this an open membership and encourage people to share.  You provide a few stamping tips every few days and show things you are doing in class.

From: "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n18573h77@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

- Reach out to a new audience online.  mphaven't purchased from you in the last six months. 

What ideas do you have?

Coleen

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

john@?subject=3%20Cardinal%20Rules%20To%20Follow%20In%20Your%20Stamping%20Business%20-%20Monthly%20SIMB/SUDSOL%20Article

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: john@

Stamping Is My Business!

If Stamping is your business, then there are some business rules that have to apply in order for that business to be a successful one.  No business, in any industry, is above these rules, and not following them can cause grave damage to your business.

For Stamping Business Owners, this is probably the most difficult rule to follow.  However, at its most basic level, running a profitable business is as simple as making more money than you're spending.  If you're buying more product than you can sell, your chances of profitability are almost zero.

The basic formula I recommend to all of my clients is this:  Don't buy anything you don't have a plan to make a profit on in the next 30 days.

Almost every Stamping Business Owners fails to market their business enough.  If you're not marketing your business, people don't know about you.  And if they don't know about you, they can't become your customers.  And without new customers, your business will eventually stagnate and, then, fade away.

Make a committment to do at least one marketing task every day.  Reach out to a new audience online.  Make a few phone calls to people who haven't purchased from you in the last six months.  Write a blog post, and then create some backlinks to it.  Record and post a video.

There's no shortage of marketing ideas and tasks.  Once you make the committment, you'll have more than enough to do every day.

3. Write It Down
When you have a thriving business, you have a lot of balls in the air.  If you're not writing it down, it's inevitable something will slip through the cracks.  You're going to forget to follow up on something.  You're not going to have an accurate grasp on your financial situation.  The list goes on and on.

The more you rely on your memory, the more chaos you create in your business.  Not only that, but you're also placing an undue burden on yourself, which leads to stress and other negative things.

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

Runs Through March 17th!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to John Sanpietro, please change the email address to: john@

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003817/" rel=nofollow target=_blank data-mce-href="" link="external">click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003817/" rel=nofollow target=_blank data-mce-href="" link="external">click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18577.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

You can add groups to your FB home page.  If you look to the left that shows all the groups that you are in you will see "Create a Group"  Just click on that and it will walk you through step by step.  When you create your group, it will ask about membership.  Click on Open.  Then send out invitations to people on your list.  If I remember correctly, it has a pull down so you can invite people that are your friends or friends of friends.
In your first post, ask those people to invite anyone that they know that likes to craft.

A group like this will open up doors to people that enjoy crafting and then you can interest them in stamping.

From: "SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n18583h87@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:32:48 AM

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: Marketing Tasks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

Joyce, could you provide some details on adding a ‘love to paper craft group’ on a FB business page?  How do you do that?  and how does it differ from how you use your business FB account? 
Deborah Smart

To: debsmart@

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Marketing Tasks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

coleen@?subject=RE: Marketing Tasks

- Reach out to a new audience online.  mphaven't purchased from you in the last six months. 

What ideas do you have?

Coleen

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

Stamping Is My Business!

If Stamping is your business, then there are some business rules that have to apply in order for that business to be a successful one.  No business, in any industry, is above these rules, and not following them can cause grave damage to your business.

For Stamping Business Owners, this is probably the most difficult rule to follow.  However, at its most basic level, running a profitable business is as simple as making more money than you're spending.  If you're buying more product than you can sell, your chances of profitability are almost zero.

The basic formula I recommend to all of my clients is this:  Don't buy anything you don't have a plan to make a profit on in the next 30 days.

Almost every Stamping Business Owners fails to market their business enough.  If you're not marketing your business, people don't know about you.  And if they don't know about you, they can't become your customers.  And without new customers, your business will eventually stagnate and, then, fade away.

Make a committment to do at least one marketing task every day.  Reach out to a new audience online.  Make a few phone calls to people who haven't purchased from you in the last six months.  Write a blog post, and then create some backlinks to it.  Record and post a video.

There's no shortage of marketing ideas and tasks.  Once you make the committment, you'll have more than enough to do every day.

3. Write It Down
When you have a thriving business, you have a lot of balls in the air.  If you're not writing it down, it's inevitable something will slip through the cracks.  You're going to forget to follow up on something.  You're not going to have an accurate grasp on your financial situation.  The list goes on and on.

The more you rely on your memory, the more chaos you create in your business.  Not only that, but you're also placing an undue burden on yourself, which leads to stress and other negative things.

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

Runs Through March 17th!

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003817/" rel=nofollow target=_blank data-mce-href="" link="external">click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00003817/" rel=nofollow target=_blank data-mce-href="" link="external">click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18577.html
Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18583.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Post flyers on community bulletin boards listing your classes.
Leaving thank you 3x3 cards and your business card when you pay your bill at restaurants, etc.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:39 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18596h54@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Marketing%20Tasks

You can add groups to your FB home page.  If you look to the left that shows all the groups that you are in you will see "Create a Group"  Just click on that and it will walk you through step by step.  When you create your group, it will ask about membership.  Click on Open.  Then send out invitations to people on your list.  If I remember correctly, it has a pull down so you can invite people that are your friends or friends of friends.
In your first post, ask those people to invite anyone that they know that likes to craft.

A group like this will open up doors to people that enjoy crafting and then you can interest them in stamping.

From: "SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk" < ml-node+s1100894n18583h87@.nabble >
To: "SUDSOL Group" < joycepacer@ >
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:32:48 AM

debsmart@?subject=Re: Marketing Tasks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

Deborah Smart

To: debsmart@

joycepacer@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Marketing Tasks

coleen@ ?subject=RE: Marketing Tasks

What ideas do you have?
Coleen

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

Stamping Is My Business!

3. Write It Down

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

Runs Through March 17th!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18583.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18596.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Pam Staples

I'm assuming you mean a non-SUO (one that is not restricted to a specific brand of products) swap or challenge. Non-SU would mean we couldn't use our SU! products.

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2015, at 10:27 AM, SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18574h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Marketing Tasks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Participate in a non-Stampin' Up! Card or scrapbook Challenge. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2015, at 8:22 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18573h28@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

What ideas do you have?

Coleen

Stamping Is My Business!

3. Write It Down

Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

Runs Through March 17th!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h58@n5.nabble.com
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/3-Cardinal-Rules-To-Follow-In-Your-Stamping-Business-Monthly-SIMB-SUDSOL-Article-tp18491p18574.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com