24 hour sale

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

24 hour sale

Kathy Slamar
Does anyone know if this 24 hour sale SU mentioned is for just demonstrators or for customers, too?  The Tuesday announcement was rather vague.  I have a couple of clubs who are meeting and I want them to save their orders until next week, if there is a special sale.

Thanks!

Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 24 hour sale

Kathy Slamar

I just talked to SU about this 24 hour sale.  We will receive more information on October 21.  The sale will not start until October 23.  It is open to customers and demonstrators.

Thought I would pass this on, in case anyone other than me was confused!!

Kathy

Kathy Slamar wrote
Does anyone know if this 24 hour sale SU mentioned is for just demonstrators or for customers, too?  The Tuesday announcement was rather vague.  I have a couple of clubs who are meeting and I want them to save their orders until next week, if there is a special sale.

Thanks!

Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 24 hour sale

Laura Altman

Thank  you 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50169h34@.nabble>
Date: 10/18/19 4:00 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <laltman22@>
Subject: Re: SU!: 24 hour sale

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: 24 hour sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

I just talked to SU about this 24 hour sale.  We will receive more information on October 21.  The sale will not start until October 23.  It is open to customers and demonstrators.

Thought I would pass this on, in case anyone other than me was confused!!

Kathy

Kathy Slamar wrote

Thanks!

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/24-hour-sale-tp50156p50169.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.