24 Hour Stamp Sale

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

24 Hour Stamp Sale

grantj

I have had an order in modify waiting to finalize tomorrow. Does anyone know if we put in a stamp set today that is on the sale, will it give the sale price tomorrow? Or will I need to re-enter the stamp set?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 24 Hour Stamp Sale

Sara Levin

We usually have to add sale items during the sale in order to get the reduced pricing.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 2:56 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55600h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=24+Hour+Stamp+Sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I have had an order in modify waiting to finalize tomorrow. Does anyone know if we put in a stamp set today that is on the sale, will it give the sale price tomorrow? Or will I need to re-enter the stamp set?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/24-Hour-Stamp-Sale-tp55600.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 24 Hour Stamp Sale

grantj

Thanks, Sara!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Sep 22, 2020, at 2:49 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55602h61@.nabble> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: 24 Hour Stamp Sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

We usually have to add sale items during the sale in order to get the reduced pricing.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 2:56 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55600h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=24+Hour+Stamp+Sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/24-Hour-Stamp-Sale-tp55600.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/24-Hour-Stamp-Sale-tp55600p55602.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble