2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog WORDS Excel File

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog WORDS Excel File

Carolyn Jackson
I was looking for this file this evening and cannot find it.

I don't want to sound like I EXPECT it to be available because I am looking for it. I am simply asking for where I can find it or if it is still "in the works." Thank you to those of you who provide this valuable list for the rest of us.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: 2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog WORDS Excel File

Blythe Klipple

AHEM………..Blythe has been sleeping apparently and thanks for the goose!  I’ll get on it right now.  I honestly have an open afternoon.  

~Blythe

On Dec 27, 2020, at 5:39 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n56879h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com?subject=2021%20Jan-June%20Mini%20Catalog%20WORDS%20Excel%20File
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

I was looking for this file this evening and cannot find it.

I don't want to sound like I EXPECT it to be available because I am looking for it. I am simply asking for where I can find it or if it is still "in the works." Thank you to those of you who provide this valuable list for the rest of us.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2021-Jan-June-Mini-Catalog-WORDS-Excel-File-tp56879.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, ml+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR