10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS

Blythe Klipple

2019 Occ. Catalog Words.numbers (350K) Download Attachment
2019 Occ. Catalog Words.xlsx (25K) Download Attachment

Well Sudsol……….here are both the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-Brations words on one spreadsheet.  You’ll notice that the SAB words are in green.  That's so you can isolate them when doing an alphabetical (or whatever) sort.  I’ve also added how many and what type of stamps are in each set (cling or photoP).  For the SAB stamps I’ve add $50 or $100 after the stamp set name.  I hope these little tidbits help you as much as I’m thinking they’ll save me a few steps in identifying the perks of a particular set.

Also:  Excel and Numbers spreadsheets.

There are bound to be some “ooopsies” that I missed in a quick review of the sheets.  Please go ahead and make the corrections on your own copies but let us all know as well.

Enjoy and stamp away………..

(Hi Patti!  It’s your turn now to please upload these spreadsheets to the awesome Sudsol database.)

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator and List Maker of WORDS
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS

Char Stiehl

Again thank you so much for doing this for SUDSOL.  I am sure the added tidbits will be a great help to a lot of us whose memories aren’t what they once were (birthday coming soon, oh my).

Char

From: ml+s1100894n45811h59@.nabble <ml+s1100894n45811h59@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS

blythek@mac.com?subject=2019%20OCCASIONS%20AND%20SAB%20WORDS

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

2019 Occ. Catalog Words.numbers (350K) Download Attachment
2019 Occ. Catalog Words.xlsx (25K) Download Attachment

Well Sudsol……….here are both the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-Brations words on one spreadsheet.  You’ll notice that the SAB words are in green.  That's so you can isolate them when doing an alphabetical (or whatever) sort.  I’ve also added how many and what type of stamps are in each set (cling or photoP).  For the SAB stamps I’ve add $50 or $100 after the stamp set name.  I hope these little tidbits help you as much as I’m thinking they’ll save me a few steps in identifying the perks of a particular set.

Also:  Excel and Numbers spreadsheets.

There are bound to be some “ooopsies” that I missed in a quick review of the sheets.  Please go ahead and make the corrections on your own copies but let us all know as well.

(Hi Patti!  It’s your turn now to please upload these spreadsheets to the awesome Sudsol database.)

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS

Blythe Klipple

I have a biggie b.d. coming up in January (and it’s not my 70th!).  And yes I know how you feel with those memories.  Or lack thereof!

~Blythe

On Dec 27, 2018, at 12:30 PM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45821h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE:%202019%20OCCASIONS%20AND%20SAB%20WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Again thank you so much for doing this for SUDSOL. I am sure the added tidbits will be a great help to a lot of us whose memories aren’t what they once were (birthday coming soon, oh my).

Char

From: ml+s1100894n45811h59@.nabble <ml+s1100894n45811h59@.nabble> 
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

2019 Occ. Catalog Words.numbers (350K) Download Attachment
2019 Occ. Catalog Words.xlsx (25K) Download Attachment

Well Sudsol……….here are both the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-Brations words on one spreadsheet.  You’ll notice that the SAB words are in green.  That's so you can isolate them when doing an alphabetical (or whatever) sort.  I’ve also added how many and what type of stamps are in each set (cling or photoP).  For the SAB stamps I’ve add $50 or $100 after the stamp set name.  I hope these little tidbits help you as much as I’m thinking they’ll save me a few steps in identifying the perks of a particular set.

Also:  Excel and Numbers spreadsheets.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45821.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

OMG….. I didn’t mean for that to go “public”.  Please disregard!  I”m still not used to nabble’s capabilities.

~Blythe

On Dec 27, 2018, at 1:21 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45822h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%202019%20OCCASIONS%20AND%20SAB%20WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I have a biggie b.d. coming up in January (and it’s not my 70th!).  And yes I know how you feel with those memories.  Or lack thereof!

~Blythe

On Dec 27, 2018, at 12:30 PM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45821h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Again thank you so much for doing this for SUDSOL. I am sure the added tidbits will be a great help to a lot of us whose memories aren’t what they once were (birthday coming soon, oh my).

Char

Well Sudsol……….here are both the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-Brations words on one spreadsheet.  You’ll notice that the SAB words are in green.  That's so you can isolate them when doing an alphabetical (or whatever) sort.  I’ve also added how many and what type of stamps are in each set (cling or photoP).  For the SAB stamps I’ve add $50 or $100 after the stamp set name.  I hope these little tidbits help you as much as I’m thinking they’ll save me a few steps in identifying the perks of a particular set.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45821.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45822.html

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Blythe,

You are a dear — and you crack me up! And I MEAN this to go public.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Dec 27, 2018, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45823h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

OMG….. I didn’t mean for that to go “public”.  Please disregard!  I”m still not used to nabble’s capabilities.

~Blythe

On Dec 27, 2018, at 1:21 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45822h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

Char

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45822.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45823.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pat Zweber

Hello,  

I’m just wondering if any of you or your customers have received the new Occasions Catalog yet.  Some of my customers have gotten the SAB catalog, but no one has gotten the Occasions.  it goes “live” next week.  I haven’t received mine yet either.
Just checking.
Pat

On Dec 27, 2018, at 3:48 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45825h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%202019%20OCCASIONS%20AND%20SAB%20WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

On Dec 27, 2018, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45823h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

~Blythe

Char

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45823.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45825.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

I am in Pennsylvania and my customers have received both here. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 27, 2018, at 10:45 PM, SUDSOL [Pat Zweber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45827h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pzweber@vcn.com?subject=Re: SU!: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pzweber@vcn.com

Hello,  

I’m just wondering if any of you or your customers have received the new Occasions Catalog yet.  Some of my customers have gotten the SAB catalog, but no one has gotten the Occasions.  it goes “live” next week.  I haven’t received mine yet either.
Just checking.
Pat

On Dec 27, 2018, at 3:48 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45825h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%202019%20OCCASIONS%20AND%20SAB%20WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pzweber@vcn.com

Hello,  

Just checking.
Pat

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

~Blythe

~Blythe

Char

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45825.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pat Zweber, please change the email address to: pzweber@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45827.html
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Pat Zweber

I received my “test run” Occasions catalog the 26th, and customers are just now starting  to receive them now too - but most have not gotten them yet.  

I had two customers who just received their SAB catalog Wednesday, and at least one says she still doesn’t have her copy. 
Pam

On Dec 27, 2018, at 9:45 PM, SUDSOL [Pat Zweber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45827h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hello,  

Just checking.
Pat

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

~Blythe

~Blythe

Char

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pat Zweber, please change the email address to: pzweber@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45827.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

None of my customers in upper east Tennessee have received either catalog.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2018, at 7:56 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45829h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

I received my “test run” Occasions catalog the 26th, and customers are just now starting  to receive them now too - but most have not gotten them yet.  

I had two customers who just received their SAB catalog Wednesday, and at least one says she still doesn’t have her copy. 
Pam

On Dec 27, 2018, at 9:45 PM, SUDSOL [Pat Zweber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45827h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hello,  

Just checking.
Pat

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

~Blythe

~Blythe

Char

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45829.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

My SAB catalog came last week, but the Occasions Catalog just came yesterday in Ohio.  They are on the way!

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45830h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+2019+OCCASIONS+AND+SAB+WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

None of my customers in upper east Tennessee have received either catalog.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2018, at 7:56 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45829h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

parkerp78@...?subject=Re: SU!: 2019 OCCASIONS AND SAB WORDS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

Pam

Hello,  

I’m just wondering if any of you or your customers have received the new Occasions Catalog yet.  Some of my customers have gotten the SAB catalog, but no one has gotten the Occasions.  it goes “live” next week.  I haven’t received mine yet either.
Just checking.
Pat

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

OMG….. I didn’t mean for that to go “public”.  Please disregard!  I”m still not used to nabble’s capabilities.

~Blythe

I have a biggie b.d. coming up in January (and it’s not my 70th!).  And yes I know how you feel with those memories.  Or lack thereof!

~Blythe

Char

Well Sudsol……….here are both the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-Brations words on one spreadsheet.  You’ll notice that the SAB words are in green.  That's so you can isolate them when doing an alphabetical (or whatever) sort.  I’ve also added how many and what type of stamps are in each set (cling or photoP).  For the SAB stamps I’ve add $50 or $100 after the stamp set name.  I hope these little tidbits help you as much as I’m thinking they’ll save me a few steps in identifying the perks of a particular set.

There are bound to be some “ooopsies” that I missed in a quick review of the sheets.  Please go ahead and make the corrections on your own copies but let us all know as well.

(Hi Patti!  It’s your turn now to please upload these spreadsheets to the awesome Sudsol database.)

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple

blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45829.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-OCCASIONS-AND-SAB-WORDS-tp45811p45830.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net