2019 Color Coach??

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2019 Color Coach??

Carolyn Jackson
I would like to provide a "color coach" (like SU! used to sell) to my stamp club members. Does anyone know of a source? or has everyone gone "online" and not providing a physical copy?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2019 Color Coach??

Jeanne Moss

There’s one you can print on the demo site.  Go to Business Resources/Print Lab and scroll down.  It’s on the bottom left under Products.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 21, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48223h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=2019 Color Coach??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I would like to provide a "color coach" (like SU! used to sell) to my stamp club members. Does anyone know of a source? or has everyone gone "online" and not providing a physical copy?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-Color-Coach-tp48223.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: 2019 Color Coach??

Elaine Lampropolos

Jeanne,

Thanks for this tip.  I always bought the old style color coach and used it all the time.  I printed my copies one-sided because it makes it easier to use.  I find this a very useful tool – some colors are a little bit difficult to match up and this is a great aide.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n48224h29@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48224h29@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:48 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: 2019 Color Coach??

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%202019%20Color%20Coach??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

There’s one you can print on the demo site.  Go to Business Resources/Print Lab and scroll down.  It’s on the bottom left under Products.

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On May 21, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48223h54@.nabble> wrote:

crj@.rr?subject=2019 Color Coach??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@.rr
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-Color-Coach-tp48223.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-Color-Coach-tp48223p48224.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.