2019-2020 color chart

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2019-2020 color chart

Phyllis Strickland
Has anyone made a reference color chart without printing the colors so you can add cardstock punches to show the true colors?   Or at least a Word or Pages document that I can edit to remove the colors.  I do not have a successful way to convert a pdf to Word - seems that Microsoft took away that capability from Word or  maybe it’s because I no longer have access to the business edition.

I did one years ago and used the now retired small butterfly punch.  It was set up in color wheel order as requested by customers and they loved it. I sent replacement labels and punches for in colors each year.  I got too busy to continue and then lost the document during a change of computers.

They are asking for a new one but I remember it was difficult to set up the chart, mainly because I’m not proficient at creating charts,  

I would even be happy for one set up in color families if it is a word or pages document that I can edit to change the color names and remove the family titles.

Phyllis strickland
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: 2019-2020 color chart

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

The ones on SUDSOL will be updated with the new incolors any day now

From: ml+s1100894n48194h59@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48194h59@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 12:53 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: SU!: 2019-2020 color chart

pstrickland@me.com?subject=2019-2020%20color%20chart

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Has anyone made a reference color chart without printing the colors so you can add cardstock punches to show the true colors?   Or at least a Word or Pages document that I can edit to remove the colors.  I do not have a successful way to convert a pdf to Word - seems that Microsoft took away that capability from Word or  maybe it’s because I no longer have access to the business edition.

I did one years ago and used the now retired small butterfly punch.  It was set up in color wheel order as requested by customers and they loved it. I sent replacement labels and punches for in colors each year.  I got too busy to continue and then lost the document during a change of computers.

They are asking for a new one but I remember it was difficult to set up the chart, mainly because I’m not proficient at creating charts,  

I would even be happy for one set up in color families if it is a word or pages document that I can edit to change the color names and remove the family titles.

Phyllis strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-2020-color-chart-tp48194.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana