2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

Blythe Klipple

Heads up Stampers!  I just found an error in my (the) 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Words List:

p. 56 (if you’re looking at the ‘by page’ version’)

You make me smile.
Colorful Seasons (PP - 24)

I typed in Colorful “something that started with the letter “P” (already replaced) which is wrong.  It should be Colorful SEASONS.  Good thing I want to use the greeting “You make me smile” which is what I searched for and found.  Please correct your lists if you’ve save a copy for your files.

Patti—could you correct it on the Sudsol file please.  Pretty please.

I’m cleaning my stamp room in prep for a move this winter and am a bit punchy right now—my stamp room is a MESS and I will make progress in it today.  It’s a pathetic struggle.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: 2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

Robin Messenheimer

Re: the move and the stamp room. At least when we had to be evacuated and the lava took my craft room, I didn’t have to clean it! There’s a positive spin on everything. One of my favorite stories about how I rescued what little SU! stuff I was able to was when I needed something strong to handle my punches; cardboard box was not going to work. But the waste basket would be perfect. I just turned it over and dumped all the trash on the floor of my craft room and threw the punches in the waste basket to take them away. No one will ever see that room again.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n48574h63@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48574h63@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:29 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: 2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

blythek@mac.com?subject=2019-2010%20Annual%20Catalog%20Words%20List

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Heads up Stampers!  I just found an error in my (the) 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Words List:

You make me smile.

I typed in Colorful “something that started with the letter “P” (already replaced) which is wrong.  It should be Colorful SEASONS.  Good thing I want to use the greeting “You make me smile” which is what I searched for and found.  Please correct your lists if you’ve save a copy for your files.

I’m cleaning my stamp room in prep for a move this winter and am a bit punchy right now—my stamp room is a MESS and I will make progress in it today.  It’s a pathetic struggle.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-2010-Annual-Catalog-Words-List-tp48574.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

Blythe Klipple

OH my gosh Robin, thank you for the smile, the perspective, the truth and the sick humor.  It must have been sadistically fun to dump that trash and fill the can with valuable and useful punches.  Hugs to you!!!

~Blythe

On Jun 15, 2019, at 1:41 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48576h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%202019-2010%20Annual%20Catalog%20Words%20List
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Re: the move and the stamp room. At least when we had to be evacuated and the lava took my craft room, I didn’t have to clean it! There’s a positive spin on everything. One of my favorite stories about how I rescued what little SU! stuff I was able to was when I needed something strong to handle my punches; cardboard box was not going to work. But the waste basket would be perfect. I just turned it over and dumped all the trash on the floor of my craft room and threw the punches in the waste basket to take them away. No one will ever see that room again.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n48574h63@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48574h63@.nabble> 
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:29 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: 2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

blythek@mac.com?subject=2019-2010%20Annual%20Catalog%20Words%20List

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

You make me smile.

I typed in Colorful “something that started with the letter “P” (already replaced) which is wrong.  It should be Colorful SEASONS.  Good thing I want to use the greeting “You make me smile” which is what I searched for and found.  Please correct your lists if you’ve save a copy for your files.

I’m cleaning my stamp room in prep for a move this winter and am a bit punchy right now—my stamp room is a MESS and I will make progress in it today.  It’s a pathetic struggle.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-2010-Annual-Catalog-Words-List-tp48574.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-2010-Annual-Catalog-Words-List-tp48574p48576.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

Vicki Frakes
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple
Blythe Klipple wrote

You make me smile.

~Blythe
I am placing your heading (2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List) in the search box and I get not results.  Can you please tell me where to find this list?  I also used 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Words List and nothing returns.  Thanks for your help.  Vicki
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: 2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Vicki  (and others just in case)

When doing a search – less is more!!  Your search was too specific.  If you type in Words List in the search it will come up 😊 

Here is the link for you: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/stamp-set-word-list/

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n48586h11@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48586h11@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:03 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: 2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Re:%202019-2010%20Annual%20Catalog%20Words%20List

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

Blythe Klipple wrote

You make me smile.

~Blythe

I am placing your heading (2019-2010 Annual Catalog Words List) in the search box and I get not results.  Can you please tell me where to find this list?  I also used 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Words List and nothing returns.  Thanks for your help.  Vicki

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/2019-2010-Annual-Catalog-Words-List-tp48574p48586.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk,
click here.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana