Okay... You have had a few days to look at the catalog and have placed your orders.... So come and join the swap. So far there are several people doing Party Panda, so PLEASE select another set and lets see what we can share....
SWAP NAME: SLB 2018 Sale-a-brations Mini Catalog Stamp Set Swap
SWAP HOSTESS: Jennie Dietrich
REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2018 Sale-a-brations (SAB) Mini Catalog Stamp Sets.
• You may use current annual catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
• Use current SU! products only (no retired product).
• Ask me before you use any Non-SU! embellishments.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.
• Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.
Note: If you would like to participate in both the Occasions swap and the SAB swap, you can save on shipping and send them in one package and have them returned in one package - see details below.
Sign-ups are being taken separately - watch for a message from Bobbie Ganley for the Occasions Mini swap.
Send me which stamp sets you are willing to use - 3 choices is helpful. I may need to close sign ups on a particular stamp set if I get too many requests for that set.
I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and let them know their assigned set. You will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
THE COUNT: 10 + 1 OR 20+1 OR multiple different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, full cards are not required.
Note that we will only swap as many cards as we have participants, so if you send 30 card fronts and we only have 20 participants, then 10 will be returned to you.
• Enclose your swaps in a large ziploc bag, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. Please use a large ziplock bag even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes. Your return swaps will not all have cello envelopes.
• Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.
• Be sure you email me (email@example.com or click the link at the top of this message) your top 3 stamp set(s) choices you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible.
Please note, not all the swaps are “flat”. If you have swaps that “perfectly” fit in your packaging, the returned swaps may NOT perfectly fit for the return trip. Consider that one or more swappers may use embellishments that make the swaps bulky. If there is not sufficient space for shipping your return swaps, then your swaps may be compressed to get them to fit into your return ziplock bag and envelope; just something to think about when you package your swap to me. I will do my best to preserve the “height” of any swap for display purposes. The padded priority flat rate envelopes are great for larger swaps but you can only get them online.
All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the card recipe.
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority postage preferred. (If you are sending me flat rate priority postage you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra first class stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.
POSTMARK DATE: January 3rd. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennie (email@example.com) when you have mailed your swaps out.
MAIL BACK DATE: January 10 -11th. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.
MAIL SWAPS TO:
9803 Lantana Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78217
[If you are participating in the Occasions Mini swap as well, you may send one package containing both swaps. Bobbie and I work together and see each other nearly every day. But we will not be swapping together.
If you want to save on postage, the return swaps can return in one package, just expect it may add a day or two to the return time. Or, you can send separate postage (envelopes and labels) for the return.]
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
I'd like to sign up for 10 +1 for Happy Wishes (first choice) or Amazing You (second choice).
Please let me know which one I'm assigned to.
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|