classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2018 Holiday Catalog Product Supply List Project

Jeanne Walsh
Hello everyone.

I will be coordinating the product supply list project for the 2018 holiday catalog which launches September 5.

I am looking for seven to eight volunteers to become recipe creators. We will follow the format used in creating the product supply list for the 2018 Stampin' Up! annual catalog. Based on feedback from prior volunteers, I believe it may be easier to assign an entire suite to an individual rather than piecemealing by a specific number of samples that could jump from suite to suite. Suites run from 19 to 35 project samples.

If you would like to volunteer, please let me know no later than August 17. I would like to start the project on the August 18 and have it completed by September 15 so the end result is a useful tool during the catalog period. Volunteers will be credited SUDSOL time.

Please respond PRIVATELY to me at createwithjeanne@gmail.com.

Jeanne C Walsh
SUDSOL Technique Coordinator
createwithjeanne@gmail.com
845-430-5971
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: 2018 Holiday Catalog Product Supply List Project

Mary Dredge

Happy to help if you still need volunteers!

Mary

From: ml+s1100894n43604h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n43604h2@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43604h2@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 7:53 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: 2018 Holiday Catalog Product Supply List Project

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2018 Holiday Catalog Product Supply List Project
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Hello everyone.

I will be coordinating the product supply list project for the 2018 holiday catalog which launches September 5.

I am looking for seven to eight volunteers to become recipe creators. We will follow the format used in creating the product supply list for the 2018 Stampin' Up! annual catalog. Based on feedback from prior volunteers, I believe it may be easier to assign an entire suite to an individual rather than piecemealing by a specific number of samples that could jump from suite to suite. Suites run from 19 to 35 project samples.

If you would like to volunteer, please let me know no later than August 17. I would like to start the project on the August 18 and have it completed by September 15 so the end result is a useful tool during the catalog period. Volunteers will be credited SUDSOL time.

Please respond PRIVATELY to me at createwithjeanne@.

Jeanne C Walsh
SUDSOL Technique Coordinator
createwithjeanne@
845-430-5971

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2018-Holiday-Catalog-Product-Supply-List-Project-tp43604.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.