classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2018 2 X 3 " calendars

Barbara Harmon
Does anyone know where I can purchase 2 X 3 " calendars or ones slightly larger
for a craft project ?  I see I can print them however I would like them already cut and
stapled.

Thanks for your help

Barb Harmon
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: 2018 2 X 3 " calendars

Gail Beezley

Vippies.com – the large ones are 2-1/4” x 3”

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RVCraftingWithGail/

From: ml+s1100894n37822h92@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n37822h92@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:10 AM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>
Subject: SU!: 2018 2 X 3 " calendars

barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018%202%20X%203%20%22%20calendars

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: barb.harmon@gmail.com

for a craft project ?  I see I can print them however I would like them already cut and
stapled.

Thanks for your help

Barb Harmon

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Harmon, please change the email address to: barb.harmon@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2018-2-X-3-calendars-tp37822.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h84@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2018 2 X 3 " calendars

Linda Moore
In reply to this post by Barbara Harmon

Taylored expressions sells them

On Aug 16, 2017 10:10 AM, "SUDSOL [Barbara Harmon] via Product Q&As" <ml%2Bs1100894n37822h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018+2+X+3+%22+calendars
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: barb.harmon@gmail.com

for a craft project ?  I see I can print them however I would like them already cut and
stapled.

Thanks for your help

Barb Harmon

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Harmon, please change the email address to: barb.harmon@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2018-2-X-3-calendars-tp37822.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I just ordered some from
A.I.P's Vippies Designs.  I think the email address is www.vippiesdesigns.com  They have three sizes and not to expensive.

I hope that is the right address.  If you have any card making magazines, they usually have an ad.  I say that because one year I typed in the email address and ended up on a nude male site.  I was surprised.
You might want to google the address.  LOL  They have been around for years but they do sell out quickly.  I just ordered the 2018 2x3

Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [Barbara Harmon] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n37822h96@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 10:10:28 AM
Subject: SU!: 2018 2 X 3 " calendars

<a href='mailto:barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018 2 X 3 " calendars' target="_blank" data-mce-href='mailto:barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018 2 X 3 " calendars'>Click here to reply directly to Barbara Harmon privately at barb.harmon@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: barb.harmon@

stapled.

Thanks for your help

Barb Harmon

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandra Weiss

Did you get an answer on where you can order the calendars?
Thanks
Sandra

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:10:32 AM CDT, SUDSOL [Barbara Harmon] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37822h60@.nabble> wrote:

barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018 2 X 3 " calendars
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: barb.harmon@

stapled.

Thanks for your help

Barb Harmon

Reply | Threaded
|

Kelley Strate

Miss Barbara,

My up-line Gail Beezley does a project with them every year, contact her at :gail@ - she just sent out a query to us to see if anyone needed/wanted any.

Good luck,

Kelley

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:10 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Harmon] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37822h50@.nabble> wrote:

<a href='mailto:barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018 2 X 3 " calendars' target="_blank" rel="nofollow" ymailto='mailto:barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018 2 X 3 " calendars'>Click here to reply directly to Barbara Harmon privately at barb.harmon@...

stapled.

Thanks for your help

Barb Harmon

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece
In reply to this post by Sandra Weiss

I always get them from tayloredexpressions.com They measure 2 1/4 x 3. They are very reasonable and come 10 in a pack. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2017, at 10:28 AM, SUDSOL [Sandra Weiss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37827h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

skweiss3@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: 2018 2 X 3 " calendars
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: skweiss3@yahoo.com

Did you get an answer on where you can order the calendars?
Thanks
Sandra

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:10:32 AM CDT, SUDSOL [Barbara Harmon] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37822h60@.nabble> wrote:

barb.harmon@gmail.com?subject=2018 2 X 3 " calendars

stapled.

Thanks for your help

Barb Harmon

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandra Weiss, please change the email address to: skweiss3@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2018-2-X-3-calendars-tp37822p37827.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.