classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers

Jeanne Walsh
WOW!!!!  What a tremendous response.  

We have enough people to get the project done and probably a lot faster than originally thought.  Many thanks to all those that volunteered.  I will be sending out the assignments and details by end of day Sunday.

Thank you everyone!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers

Keoughd

Terrific!

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 8:12 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37753h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2017+Stampin'+Up!+Holiday+Catalog+Supply+List+-+Looking+for+Volunteers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

WOW!!!!  What a tremendous response.  

We have enough people to get the project done and probably a lot faster than originally thought.  Many thanks to all those that volunteered.  I will be sending out the assignments and details by end of day Sunday.

Thank you everyone!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-Stampin-Up-Holiday-Catalog-Supply-List-Looking-for-Volunteers-tp37753.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h45@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--

Dianne Keough
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Long Neck, DE, USA
Order 24/7 at my website: