classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers

Jeanne Walsh
Hello everyone.

I have volunteered to put together the product supply list for the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog which launches September 1.  

This task is more than a one person job and I'm looking for some able body volunteers to become recipe creators.  We will use the same format as we did for the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  There appears to be 56 pages in the Holiday Catalog.  The more volunteers, the less work on each of us that do volunteer.  We will need to get a fast start on the work so we can have it ready in time for the catalog launch or immediately after.

Volunteers will be credited SUDSOL time for helping out.

Please respond no later than August 15, via email PRIVATELY at createwithjeanne@gmail.com.

Jeanne C Walsh
SUDSOL Technique Coordinator
createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers

Mary Dredge

I can help out!!!

Mary dredge

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® S2

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n37732h70@.nabble>
Date: 8/10/17 7:39 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <mjbself@>
Subject: SU!: 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Hello everyone.

I have volunteered to put together the product supply list for the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog which launches September 1.  

This task is more than a one person job and I'm looking for some able body volunteers to become recipe creators.  We will use the same format as we did for the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  There appears to be 56 pages in the Holiday Catalog.  The more volunteers, the less work on each of us that do volunteer.  We will need to get a fast start on the work so we can have it ready in time for the catalog launch or immediately after.

Please respond no later than August 15, via email PRIVATELY at createwithjeanne@.

Jeanne C Walsh
createwithjeanne@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-Stampin-Up-Holiday-Catalog-Supply-List-Looking-for-Volunteers-tp37732.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers

Maggie Funke

I can help!!

MAF
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2017, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Mary Dredge] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37743h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mjbself@msn.com?subject=Re: SU!: 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mjbself@msn.com

I can help out!!!

Mary dredge

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® S2

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n37732h70@.nabble>
Date: 8/10/17 7:39 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <mjbself@>
Subject: SU!: 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Supply List - Looking for Volunteers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Hello everyone.

Please respond no later than August 15, via email PRIVATELY at createwithjeanne@.

Jeanne C Walsh
createwithjeanne@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-Stampin-Up-Holiday-Catalog-Supply-List-Looking-for-Volunteers-tp37732.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Dredge, please change the email address to: mjbself@msn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-Stampin-Up-Holiday-Catalog-Supply-List-Looking-for-Volunteers-tp37732p37743.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h53@n7.nabble.com
Stmpr5