2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2017 SLC On Stage Swap Proposal - Fancy Folds Cards

BobbieGanley
I have typically held a swap separate from the card front swap that is
held during lunch on Friday.  I am proposing to do a swap Friday morning before
things start up for the day.  I think I would like to host a Fancy Folds swap.
I'd like these cards to be full cards with no personalization on the card so that
they can be used.  I'd like materials to be used in these to be from the main catalog
so they can be used in January - May 2018 (unless we know ahead what is to be carried over from the holiday catalog). I'd prefer to not get duplication on the types of folds, but depending on how many are interested, possibly take a couple of people per fold type?

Is there any interest in this?  I can research and come up with a list of fancy fold types.
I'd like to limit it to SUDSOL members but could open it up to friends of SUDSOL members
if we need more participation.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll draft up an official swap posting.

Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@yahoo.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: 2017 SLC On Stage Swap Proposal - Fancy Folds Cards

Elaine Lampropolos

Bobbie,

I would like to participate - when are you anticipating that we get these to you.

Elaine lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n38171h86@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38171h86@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 10:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: 2017 SLC On Stage Swap Proposal - Fancy Folds Cards

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=2017%20SLC%20On%20Stage%20Swap%20Proposal%20-%20Fancy%20Folds%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

I have typically held a swap separate from the card front swap that is
held during lunch on Friday.  I am proposing to do a swap Friday morning before
things start up for the day.  I think I would like to host a Fancy Folds swap.
I'd like these cards to be full cards with no personalization on the card so that
they can be used.  I'd like materials to be used in these to be from the main catalog
so they can be used in January - May 2018 (unless we know ahead what is to be carried over from the holiday catalog). I'd prefer to not get duplication on the types of folds, but depending on how many are interested, possibly take a couple of people per fold type?

Is there any interest in this?  I can research and come up with a list of fancy fold types.
I'd like to limit it to SUDSOL members but could open it up to friends of SUDSOL members
if we need more participation.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll draft up an official swap posting.

Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-SLC-On-Stage-Swap-Proposal-Fancy-Folds-Cards-tp38171.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h0@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.