2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

Jeanne Walsh
When sending out catalogs through Stampin' Up!, I always include myself so I can notify my customers to be on the lookout for their catalog.  I did receive the Occasions catalog earlier this week but not the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I would like some feedback on whether you have received yours.  Many thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

Jenny Pierce

I just got my sale-a-bration catalog but not the holiday catalog.  I live in Omak, Wa.

From: ml-node+s1100894n33422h29@.nabble <ml-node+s1100894n33422h29@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33422h29@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 10:54 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

When sending out catalogs through Stampin' Up!, I always include myself so I can notify my customers to be on the lookout for their catalog.  I did receive the Occasions catalog earlier this week but not the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I would like some feedback on whether you have received yours.  Many thanks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-Occasions-and-Sale-A-Bration-Catalogs-tp33422.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

My customers received the occasion but not the salebration
Janet

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2016, at 1:54 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33422h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-Occasions-and-Sale-A-Bration-Catalogs-tp33422.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

donnab07

I quit sending out catalogs except for a few out of state customers.  This time last year none of my customers received the ones I paid for; SU! said they would send out another catalog to all I had ordered, but once again, no one received the catalogs.  That is expensive, both for me and for SU!.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n33422h24@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33422h24@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 10:55 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2017%20Occasions%20and%20Sale-A-Bration%20Catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

I do the same thing.  I got my Sellabration catalog today but no Occasions yet here in Winter Haven Fl yet.

Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:54 PM
To: rbone@tampabay.rr.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

When sending out catalogs through Stampin' Up!, I always include myself so I can notify my customers to be on the lookout for their catalog.  I did receive the Occasions catalog earlier this week but not the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I would like some feedback on whether you have received yours.  Many thanks.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

smithk

I got the Sale-A-Bration yesterday and the Occasions today - in VA

Kerri

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 1:54 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33422h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2017+Occasions+and+Sale-A-Bration+Catalogs

When sending out catalogs through Stampin' Up!, I always include myself so I can notify my customers to be on the lookout for their catalog.  I did receive the Occasions catalog earlier this week but not the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I would like some feedback on whether you have received yours.  Many thanks.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

Connie Babbert

My Occasions came a few days ago and my SAB came yesterday!

Connie R. Babbert

Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

Order Online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

Creative Ideas on my Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n33422h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33422h89@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:54 PM

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=2017%20Occasions%20and%20Sale-A-Bration%20Catalogs

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

Char Wilson
In reply to this post by Janet Angi

I always do the same, I include myself so I know when they arrive.  I have had one customer tell me that she got the Sale A Bration catalog but not the Occasion catalog L  I haven’t received mine yet…but, did place a small pre-order, so got both in my box.

Hopefully, they will get them to the customers before the New Year…

Char

Have a great day!!!!

Char Wilson

Stampin’ UP!

Independent Demonstrator

My SU Website

My Blog

From: ml-node+s1100894n33424h98@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33424h98@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

Janet@angicts.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%202017%20Occasions%20and%20Sale-A-Bration%20Catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janet@angicts.com

My customers received the occasion but not the salebration

Janet

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2016, at 1:54 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33422h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Angi, please change the email address to: Janet@angicts.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2017-Occasions-and-Sale-A-Bration-Catalogs-tp33422p33424.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com