2015 Leadership Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2015 Leadership Swap

Blythe Klipple

Whew!  Back from Leadership in one piece.  Flying stand-by (marry me and ‘fly for free’) is always exciting.  

I want to thank those who participated in our card front swap.  It was, as always, fabulous.  I forgot 15 of my cards (d-u-h) and promised to mail them to those in group 2 who didn’t get a card.  They’re ready for the post office.

Thank you to our swappers who donated a “+ one” for RAKs for the board.  They’ll be mailed off today too.  

Linda Willimer couldn’t make it to Leadership due to weather (and a sick downline) so THANK YOU to all who *trusted* and put cards for her into a bag.  They’ll be mailed to Linda today and she’ll be mailing cards to those in group 2 who had cards for her.  I appreciate your willingness to put a little sunshine into Linda’s day when she realized she wasn’t going to be able to make the event. 

The 60-ish swap cards will be photographed today and posted over the next few days.  It takes a while to get them posted with all the details—and I do like those details.

I came away from Leadership with a very positive feeling—except, after July’s annual convention, of not being able to see all of my Sudsol sisters at our ‘normal’ events and swaps.  Seeing ‘names’ in person is just so amazing.

I’ll let you know the search word for the swap cards once they start going up into the gallery.

Have a great day,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 2015 Leadership Swap

Sue Erickson

Thanks for all your hard work in organizing this awesome swap and to all the SUDSOLers who participated. It is a wonderful experience and I appreciate Blythe giving so much of her time to it. I also loved putting faces with names at Leadership.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Monday, February 2, 2015 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n17351h59@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=2015%20Leadership%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Whew!  Back from Leadership in one piece.  Flying stand-by (marry me and ‘fly for free’) is always exciting.  

I want to thank those who participated in our card front swap.  It was, as always, fabulous.  I forgot 15 of my cards (d-u-h) and promised to mail them to those in group 2 who didn’t get a card.  They’re ready for the post office.

Thank you to our swappers who donated a “+ one” for RAKs for the board.  They’ll be mailed off today too.  

Linda Willimer couldn’t make it to Leadership due to weather (and a sick downline) so THANK YOU to all who *trusted* and put cards for her into a bag.  They’ll be mailed to Linda today and she’ll be mailing cards to those in group 2 who had cards for her.  I appreciate your willingness to put a little sunshine into Linda’s day when she realized she wasn’t going to be able to make the event. 

The 60-ish swap cards will be photographed today and posted over the next few days.  It takes a while to get them posted with all the details—and I do like those details.

I came away from Leadership with a very positive feeling—except, after July’s annual convention, of not being able to see all of my Sudsol sisters at our ‘normal’ events and swaps.  Seeing ‘names’ in person is just so amazing.

I’ll let you know the search word for the swap cards once they start going up into the gallery.

Have a great day,

~Blythe

blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2015-Leadership-Swap-tp17351.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h31@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Thank you Blythe for organizing once again! I finally sat down this morning and actually "looked" through my swaps.
So many great ideas to incorporate into my classes!

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n17351h20@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Mon, Feb 2, 2015 2:10 pm
Subject: SU!: 2015 Leadership Swap

blythek@mac.com?subject=2015 Leadership Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Have a great day,

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2015-Leadership-Swap-tp17351.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h92@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: 2015 Leadership Swap

Linda Willimer

Blythe

Thank you, thank you to you for collecting up my swaps and mailing them to me! I am so excited to get them!

Thank you too to everyone who *trusted* and put one in the bag for me!! I hope you have all included your address so I can mail you one in return!

Hugs to all,

Linda

Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store: HERE
My Blog: HERE

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 12:10:26 -0700
To: stampingbeauty@

blythek@mac.com?subject=2015 Leadership Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Have a great day,

~Blythe

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h89@.nabble
Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store - lindawillimer.stampinup.net
My Blog - willimer.com/Stamping with Tea and Cake
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Yes.... Thank you Blythe for organizing the swap... and, in my case, thank you to Sue as well for offering to take sets of swaps to Leadership for me! I am so anxious to see what I KNOW will be wonderful swaps!

Happy Stampin'~

On Feb 3, 2015, at 5:28 AM, SUDSOL [ericksons] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n17352h44@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: 2015 Leadership Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Thanks for all your hard work in organizing this awesome swap and to all the SUDSOLers who participated. It is a wonderful experience and I appreciate Blythe giving so much of her time to it. I also loved putting faces with names at Leadership.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Monday, February 2, 2015 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n17351h59@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=2015%20Leadership%20Swap

Have a great day,

~Blythe

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h31@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ericksons, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2015-Leadership-Swap-tp17351p17352.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h85@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: 2015 Leadership Swap

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Linda Willimer
Bkythe,
As always you did a great job of organizing and running the SUDS swap at Leadership.  I had just wandered over after Lincoln on Friday to find everyone was getting up and swapping. I was worried at first, but then was to,d, no, it was a separate swap - WHEW! Anyway, I am very pleased with all the swaps as susal.  Once again, everyone did a great job!
Thanks much, Nola

Linda Willimer wrote
Blythe
Thank you, thank you to you for collecting up my swaps and mailing them to me! I am so excited to get them!
Thank you too to everyone who *trusted* and put one in the bag for me!! I hope you have all included your address so I can mail you one in return!
Hugs to all,
Linda

Linda WillimerStampin' Up! Senior SupervisorPennington, NJEmail: stampingbeauty@: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! DemonstratorMy Online Store: HEREMy Blog: HERE

Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@

Have a great day,

~Blythe  Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CAblythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.comSU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to:
        blythek@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
        http://forum.sudsol.org/2015-Leadership-Swap-tp17351.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h89@.nabble 

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2015 Leadership Swap

Priscilla Williams

Great.  Thanks for letting me know.  PJ

Priscilla J. Williams
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
608-537-2677
mrspjw@
DBWS: pjstamps.stampinup.net

Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:36 PM
To: MRSPJW@mwt.net
Subject: Re: SU!: 2015 Leadership Swap

nburkhard@verizon.net?subject=RE: SU!: 2015 Leadership Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nburkhard@

Bkythe,
As always you did a great job of organizing and running the SUDS swap at Leadership.  I had just wandered over after Lincoln on Friday to find everyone was getting up and swapping. I was worried at first, but then was to,d, no, it was a separate swap - WHEW! Anyway, I am very pleased with all the swaps as susal.  Once again, everyone did a great job!
Thanks much, Nola

Linda Willimer wrote
Blythe
Hugs to all,
Linda

Linda WillimerStampin' Up! Senior SupervisorPennington, NJEmail: stampingbeauty@: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! DemonstratorMy Online Store: HEREMy Blog: HERE

Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@

Whew!  Back from Leadership in one piece.  Flying stand-by (marry me and ‘fly for free’) is always exciting.  
I want to thank those who participated in our card front swap.  It was, as always, fabulous.  I forgot 15 of my cards (d-u-h) and promised to mail them to those in group 2 who didn’t get a card.  They’re ready for the post office.
Thank you to our swappers who donated a “+ one” for RAKs for the board.  They’ll be mailed off today too.  
Linda Willimer couldn’t make it to Leadership due to weather (and a sick downline) so THANK YOU to all who *trusted* and put cards for her into a bag.  They’ll be mailed to Linda today and she’ll be mailing cards to those in group 2 who had cards for her.  I appreciate your willingness to put a little sunshine into Linda’s day when she realized she wasn’t going to be able to make the event.
The 60-ish swap cards will be photographed today and posted over the next few days.  It takes a while to get them posted with all the details—and I do like those details.
I came away from Leadership with a very positive feeling—except, after July’s annual convention, of not being able to see all of my Sudsol sisters at our ‘normal’ events and swaps.  Seeing ‘names’ in person is just so amazing.
Have a great day,

~Blythe  Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CAblythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)Blog:  http://www.stampingwithblythe.comsu!/ Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to:
        blythek@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
        http://forum.sudsol.org/2015-Leadership-Swap-tp17351.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: nburkhard@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2015-Leadership-Swap-tp17351p17389.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h62@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2015 Leadership Swap

Melissa Tubb
Blythe!
It was wonderful to see and meet you at Leadership!  You are precious and such a delightful "SU Sister"!  Thank you for always organizing such wonderful events!
Melissa

Blythe Klipple wrote

Have a great day,

~Blythe

blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net
Melissa Tubb
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

It was great to meet you too Melissa.  I can still picture where you were sitting in the theater. Love Sudsol!

~Blythe

On Feb 3, 2015, at 5:04 PM, SUDSOL [Melissa Tubb] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n17406h53@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

melissatu2002@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%202015%20Leadership%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: melissatu2002@yahoo.com

Blythe! 
It was wonderful to see and meet you at Leadership!  You are precious and such a delightful "SU Sister"!  Thank you for always organizing such wonderful events! 
Melissa 

Blythe Klipple wrote

Have a great day, 

~Blythe 

blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz) 
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Melissa Tubb, please change the email address to: melissatu2002@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/2015-Leadership-Swap-tp17351p17406.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h20@n5.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.