12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes

Carolyn Jackson
I cannot find these storage envelopes on the Supply List for demonstrators. Are they no longer available?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes

Barbara Stitt

No longer available.  I was told by demo services that they would be
Back in stock, but they have never reappeared.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 27, 2018, at 9:20 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40456h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I cannot find these storage envelopes on the Supply List for demonstrators. Are they no longer available?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/12-x12-heavy-plastic-storage-envelopes-tp40456.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

Thanks, Barbara.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2018, at 9:30 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40457h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 27, 2018, at 9:20 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40456h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/12-x12-heavy-plastic-storage-envelopes-tp40456.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/12-x12-heavy-plastic-storage-envelopes-tp40456p40457.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h1@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Don't know if this will help, but you can buy 2 1/2 gal ziploc bags that will hold 12 x 12 paper.

Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40457h85@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Sat, Jan 27, 2018 9:30 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank"> click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/12-x12-heavy-plastic-storage-envelopes-tp40456p40457.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Carol Hodson
In reply to this post by Carolyn Jackson

IMG_1517162327102.jpg (27K) Download Attachment

There are some 14x14 logo bags on the supply list -

14" X 14" CELLOPHANE LOGO BAGS
ITEM NUMBER: 102876
$9.00 US/$12.00 CAD | QTY: 25
Make classes and parties easy by using these bags to hold your Make & Take supplies.

Got some last month to package my class kits so everything I can keep everything they will need in one bag.  Hope this helps!

Carol Hodson
Washington State

PS - you can get the larger (more $$) ones at a big box store or Amazon if you just want to store it but I store all my paper flat/horizontally in Sterlite drawers or in my Scrapbox in the future (www.theoriginalscrapbox.com)

On January 28, 2018, at 4:39 AM, "SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n40459h63@.nabble> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes

Thanks, Barbara.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2018, at 9:30 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40457h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h1@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes, click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/12-x12-heavy-plastic-storage-envelopes-tp40456p40459.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Becky Cummins

Thanks!

Barbara

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 28, 2018, at 9:24 AM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40461h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Firstgr22@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

Don't know if this will help, but you can buy 2 1/2 gal ziploc bags that will hold 12 x 12 paper.

Becky in Battle Creek

To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Sat, Jan 27, 2018 9:30 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank"> click here.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/12-x12-heavy-plastic-storage-envelopes-tp40456p40461.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

I get great quality zipper topstorage bags for 12 x 12 from clearbags.com.  They also have self closing cellophane bags which are a lot less bulky but less convenient.   I usually do bulk orders with some other demos and customers to save on shipping and get the multiple pricing.
 They have loads of other awesome packaging for a thing from crafts to art to food to retail and more 

Phyllis Strickland

On Jan 28, 2018, at 9:24 AM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40461h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

Becky in Battle Creek

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 27, 2018, at 9:20 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40456h82@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I have ordered from ClearBags many times, but not the 12x12.  They
Have good quality products and very good service!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 28, 2018, at 6:02 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40473h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: 12"x12" heavy plastic storage envelopes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

I get great quality zipper topstorage bags for 12 x 12 from clearbags.com.  They also have self closing cellophane bags which are a lot less bulky but less convenient.   I usually do bulk orders with some other demos and customers to save on shipping and get the multiple pricing.
 They have loads of other awesome packaging for a thing from crafts to art to food to retail and more 

Phyllis Strickland

Becky in Battle Creek

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 27, 2018, at 9:20 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40456h82@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/12-x12-heavy-plastic-storage-envelopes-tp40456p40473.html