#10 size with envelope punch board

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

#10 size with envelope punch board

jennturoff
I can't seem to find the right one... Is there a #10 envelope size on our punch board?  The regular business size envelope.  The box I have says they are 4 1/8 by 9 1/2.  I don't see that as an option.  

Any insight would be helpful - thanks.

Jenn Turoff
Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@me.com
(845) 797-8791

Stamping in Lagrangeville, NY
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: #10 size with envelope punch board

Diane Harman

there isn't a #10.  I looked for it too.  My thinking is that it would take a sheet of paper longer than 12 x 12 to make one.  We opened one up at work one day, I can't remember right now the measurments, but I think even the 8 1/2 x 14 wasn't big enough. (might be wrong on that tho-it's been a while since I checked on it)

Diane Harman
----- Original Message -----
To: stampindiane@twc.com
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 5:57 PM
Subject: SU!: #10 size with envelope punch board

I can't seem to find the right one... Is there a #10 envelope size on our punch board?  The regular business size envelope.  The box I have says they are 4 1/8 by 9 1/2.  I don't see that as an option.  

Jenn Turoff

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: jennturoff@me.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/10-size-with-envelope-punch-board-tp3911.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h48@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: #10 size with envelope punch board

Kirsteen Gill
In reply to this post by jennturoff

Here is the reply I sent to Jenn. I was out with my Mum and Dad so couldn't try it. She did and I was only about an 1/8" off...so here are the measurements.

I *think* you need a square of 10.75"
Line up with 3.5 score and punch
Turn 180degrees then line up with 3.5" again punch and score
Fold and score with bone folder then put back into envelope board
Line the score line up with the pointy out guide bit on the punch part of the envelope board and punch and score then turn 180 degrees again and repeat
The score lines will be too long for the board so you'll have to take it off the board and fold it and you'll have to cut some of the triangle off as they'll be too big to fold over

Kirsteen Gill
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

On Dec 27, 2013, at 4:57 PM, "jennturoff [via Product Q&As]" <ml-node+s1100894n3911h84@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Jenn Turoff

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: jennturoff@me.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h17@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Hauptl

When Moved this from junk file I lost part of the answer.   Please mail it to me again.  Thanks!!!

Linda Haupt
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
1 605 209 8849
Web site:  Keepstamping.stampinup.net

> On Dec 27, 2013, at 10:29 PM, "Kirsteen Gill [via Product Q&As]" <ml-node+s1100894n3926h56@.nabble> wrote:
>
>
>
> Here is the reply I sent to Jenn. I was out with my Mum and Dad so couldn't try it. She did and I was only about an 1/8" off...so here are the measurements.
>
>> I *think* you need a square of 10.75"
>> Line up with 3.5 score and punch
>> Turn 180degrees then line up with 3.5" again punch and score
>> Fold and score with bone folder then put back into
Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
Good opportunity to share yet another cool feature of this new Discussion Forum system.  All the messages are right on the SUDSOL website.  So no need to resend!  They can easily be found by scrolling down to the bottom of the email and looking for the lines that read:
The link provided there will take you directly to the topic on the SUDSOL website.  Just click on it, login into the SUDSOL website and you'll see all the messages sent on this discussion thread.

Coleen

Hauptl wrote
When Moved this from junk file I lost part of the answer.   Please mail it to me again.  Thanks!!!

Linda Haupt
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
1 605 209 8849
Web site:  Keepstamping.stampinup.net

> On Dec 27, 2013, at 10:29 PM, "Kirsteen Gill [via Product Q&As]" <ml-node+s1100894n3926h56@.nabble> wrote:
>
>
>
> Here is the reply I sent to Jenn. I was out with my Mum and Dad so couldn't try it. She did and I was only about an 1/8" off...so here are the measurements.
>
>> I *think* you need a square of 10.75"
>> Line up with 3.5 score and punch
>> Turn 180degrees then line up with 3.5" again punch and score
>> Fold and score with bone folder then put back into

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: #10 size with envelope punch board

Ann Nahm
In reply to this post by jennturoff

I would like to know this also.  I hope it responds to everyone.

From: jennturoff [via Product Q&As] [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n3911h29@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 4:58 PM
To: Ann Nahm [via SUDSOL]
Subject: SU!: #10 size with envelope punch board

Jenn Turoff

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h62@n5.nabble.com

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4259 / Virus Database: 3658/6954 - Release Date: 12/27/13